IGNORED

SOH - Game 2 - Mecha -8

Veteran difficulty - One Credit - Round Ends Aug. 12 8:00 a.m.

From the Teampixelboy Website:

The Earth is under attack! Prepare Mecha-8 for battle!

A hero's job is never done, and today perfectly illustrates this rule: A hostile race of aliens of unknown origins have launched a vicious surprise attack on Earth's major cities! Tricia Thunder, the best mech pilot available, has been called away from her vacation to board the Mecha-8, a highly resilient war mech armed with powerful weapons. Tricia's mission is clear: She must first repel the alien onslaught to save as many civilian lives as possible, and then locate the command center of the alien menace and destroy it. But can Tricia do this single-handedly with Mecha-8? She's fully confident that she can, and you're going to help her prove it!

• Óscar Toledo Gutiérrez : Game design, software port and beta-testing
  • Adán Toledo Gutiérrez : Game music, special advisor
  • Risky G. : Box art
  • Luc Miron : Box design, game manual, cart label, software beta-testing
  • David Frost : Software beta-testing
  • Tobie St-Aubin : Software beta-testing
  • Dale Crum / Doc4 : Game manual layout (http://doc4design.com)
  • Oliver Puschatzki : Box printing services
  • Eduardo Mello : Cartridge PCB design and electronic sourcing
  • Harvey deKleine : Electronic sourcing and assemblies
Edited by Manoau2002
  • Like 2

Oh, another game my faulty coleco can't play... I can't see players or enemies' sprites for Princess Quest and Mecha 8. Why I didn't get a new Coleco yet? Hopefully, if this month ends well, that's my next acquistion: a 100% working Coleco.

There is usually no such luck getting 100% working coleco. The only coleco you know is working 100% is the one you get referbed. You should just get yours fixed

Oh, another game my faulty coleco can't play...I can't see players or enemies' sprites for Princess Quest and Mecha 8.Why I didn't get a new Coleco yet?Hopefully, if this month ends well, that's my next acquistion: a 100% working Coleco.

i had this problem with gamester81 i dump the cart and it play perfectly on the atarimax sd dont ask me why it work i dont understand but it work

'Mecha 8' looks like an awesome game by any 8-bit standard (rivaling the NES!) :-o.., but I haven't been able to land a copy as of yet. Fortunately I snagged a copy of Oscar's other amazing title, whose contest I missed while I was out of town the whole week :? ..

Gladly, Princess Quest was waiting for me at the P.O. when I got back from my trip (a couple days late) ;-) . It's fun to imagine what might have happened if a game of this calibre was released by Coleco in 1983! So far I'm having a blast and have a pretty decent score to post (for fun):

post-21471-0-46209800-1407901840_thumb.jpg

• Like 1