IGNORED

Atarimax & Steven Tucker

Triads

Just curious if anyone has an inside track on whereabouts of Mr. Tucker.. I've tried to reach him, (aside from actually calling him at home) with multiple emails., with no success. He hasn't logged onto AA for almost a year the last time I checked. Questions on his forum have gone unanswered for months. Is he OK? I could understand the old answer of "no time to dedicate anymore", but if that's the case he should at least let people know.

He's never been a big communicator that's for sure. Hate to hear about any health problems. Is he fulfilling orders lately?

The order thing is what scares me, I would like to make some further purchases from him, but under the circumstances I don't feel comfortable doing so.

Maybe he has someone else fulfilling orders or assembled merchandise?

That exact thought has occurred to me.

I would also like to get the updated "registered" version of ape, and send emails to him thru various email hosts so there is no chance of it goin to spam.. No return mails..

He's never been a big communicator that's for sure.

Strange how people can have different points of view about the same thing. I have had lots of conversations with him; both on technical and personal subjects. I have never had a single feeling that communication wasn't his thing. But perhaps Tucker and I had a good match?

Indeed he has issues with his health. I don't know what it is.

Let's hope he will get well soon. He is really the best in the Atari scene. I love his products, and his support always has been great.

Have a lot of MyIDE 2 interfaces here in use. Awesome stuff!

Its not a matter of "lack of support", I too have had MANY conversations with him, via phone & emails. The question is more geared to recent attempts to contact Steven, which have gone unanswered. Take a look at his forum and see when the last post he made was.

I too hope he is ok.

Steve is kind of busy, but he does his on-line sales fairly promptly.

E-mailing him is a bit tricky, good chance your mail is lost in his massive junk-emails.....

I try to maintain the MyIDE-forum junk-free and that is not easy......

When you have MyIDE-related questions, you can reach me too.

Best is to use the atarimax-forum and pm me there.

I'm not that often on atariage.

Cheers,

Sijmen.

Edited by mr-atari
  • Like 2

I agree with Mclaninc. Steve Tucker is an Atari Wizard, and it was discovery of his products (all of which are awesome and of which I own several) that brought me back to the Atari. I sure hope he keeps up with the Atari business, because he's clearly the best at what he does.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...