IGNORED

Good Deal Games with a new Intellivision game at CGE?

mdoerty

As an aside, Rev and I have had more than one conversation about making "Cmart and Rev's Homebrew Hoarding Adventures" game.....we just need a talented programmer.....and some actual gameplay ideas. :)

I have better ideas for intv homebrews. And i can get them done, they will be awesome! Um i hope....

Oh I'd make sure the three of you guys got copies. :) Between Wolfy, Soul and myself we can try to ensure it's an AA exclusive. :)

Whatever happens, we can share the wealth.

I only need 1 for me as I have 1 of everything yet 2 of nothing!

I would hope whatever the game is anyone here or whoever wants 1 gets 1! ;-)

As an aside, Rev and I have had more than one conversation about making "Cmart and Rev's Homebrew Hoarding Adventures" game.....we just need a talented programmer.....and some actual gameplay ideas. :)

Gameplay wise, I'm envisioning something along the lines of a sped-up Kool-Aid Man, where you two are racing against time and are bombarded by a mix of quality titles and amateur quickies, to snag as many copies of the latest 'whatever' to add to your collection. Only problem and the true challenge is, is that you have a limited amount of funds to spend and need to make wise choices. Gotta be careful when spending though... just because you see something flashy, doesn't mean it's worth picking up. Or paying as much as the publisher would like to think they can get. And don't be duped by tricky controls: top button *always* means the 'regular' fire button. Bottom button is *always* the 'special' or secondary fire button. Ie: See a gleaming and promising title on the horizon? Press the top button to snag it up for $30. Think you should pay even more? Go Willy Nilly, strike that bottom button and pay $60. Will you win or lose? Does your offer include a CIB example or just a loose cartridge? How do your purchasing decisions and behavior affect the current and future markets? All of this and more, is up to you. With brand new state of the art algorithms that allow single-player vs. computer, the fate of the Internet rests within your hands.

Want an even heftier challenge? Why not try the Atari Jaguar edition of the game. :rolling:

• Like 1

Gameplay wise, I'm envisioning something along the lines of a sped-up Kool-Aid Man, where you two are racing against time and are bombarded by a mix of quality titles and amateur quickies, to snag as many copies of the latest 'whatever' to add to your collection. Only problem and the true challenge is, is that you have a limited amount of funds to spend and need to make wise choices. Gotta be careful when spending though... just because you see something flashy, doesn't mean it's worth picking up. Or paying as much as the publisher would like to think they can get. And don't be duped by tricky controls: top button *always* means the 'regular' fire button. Bottom button is *always* the 'special' or secondary fire button. Ie: See a gleaming and promising title on the horizon? Press the top button to snag it up for $30. Think you should pay even more? Go Willy Nilly, strike that bottom button and pay $60. Will you win or lose? Does your offer include a CIB example or just a loose cartridge? How do your purchasing decisions and behavior affect the current and future markets? All of this and more, is up to you. With brand new state of the art algorithms that allow single-player vs. computer, the fate of the Internet rests within your hands.

Want an even heftier challenge? Why not try the Atari Jaguar edition of the game. :rolling:

Serial number #13 for me.

• Like 1

reskinned Poker & Blackjack, game 1 make it to 125 points, there. done. :)

gavv