IGNORED

3DS eShop Hidden Gems

The 3DS eShop is a busy place for popular Nintendo franchises as well as cool indie games. I cut through the clutter to recommend 10 eShop Hidden Gems for your 3DS handheld!
Games Shown:
Gunman Clive
AiRace Speed & Xeno
Liberation Maiden
Monster Shooter
The Starship Damrey
SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt
Aqua Moto Racing 3D
Mighty Switch Force! 2
SkyPeace
Undead Bowling
What games should be in Part 2?
Edited by Metal Jesus

By the way, another recommendation is Johnny Kung Fu, especially if you're a fan of the Game & Watch. It might look repetitive but it's not. It kinda goes: Floor 1 Game&Watch style game, Floor 2 beat 'em up (in 3D), Floor 3 different Game&Watch style game, Floor 4 beat em up with new bad guy attacks (in 3D), Floor 5 another different Game&Watch style game, Floor 6 boss battle in the beat em up format (in 3D).

It's on sale for to bucks and I like it.

Just bought Another World out of the Indie shop, and I have to say it's a good game. I probably will go buy another $10.00 card to get a couple of Virtual Console games (like Super Mario Bros 3, for example).

On a side note (not really related to this topic), Paper Mario for the 3DS is around $24.00 now at Best Buy.

Just bought Another World out of the Indie shop, and I have to say it's a good game. I probably will go buy another $10.00 card to get a couple of Virtual Console games (like Super Mario Bros 3, for example).

On a side note (not really related to this topic), Paper Mario for the 3DS is around $24.00 now at Best Buy.

Another World is a great game. I too have picked this up for the 3DS.

I played it on the SNES but could never beat it. There was one section where one of the enemies would repeatedly roll bombs at you. The amount of bombs he would throw would lag up the SNES to snail's pace and I just couldn't get past it.