IGNORED

FS: BULK LOT! 40 Copies of Blue Heat: Case of the Cover Girl Murders (PC) - NEW

fanopants

Looking to move my remaining stock of these to reclaim some space. Have around 40 copies, all factory sealed. Most are in G-VG shape but around 5-10 have more serious damage. $10ea + shipping for the lot - sold as a lot ONLY. For some pics:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/256210627979

----

Atari Lynx Battery Pack

Two ONE available. These are both new, pulled from water damaged boxes. One has some rust in the metal locking mechanism, the other does not. Both include lanyard. $12 + shipping for the rust-free pack, $10 + shipping for the rust pack SOLD. 

----

All titles are untested except for the more valuable PS1 games (noted below). Most of these games are truly disc only, a few I've housed in slim-line jewel cases. $50 + shipping. 

PS1 - all games are fairly worn

Crash Bash - tested/working

Dance Dance Revolution Disney Mix

Gran Turismo

Marvel Super Heroes - tested/working, Hollywood Video label

Megaman X5 - tested/working but I have no idea how, this thing is in AWFUL shape.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - tested/working

Power Rangers Rescue

PS2 - all games are fairly worn

Disney Extreme Skate Adventure

Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Guitar Hero III

NBA Street Vol 2

NCAA Football 08

Online Start-Up Disc Ver 3.0

Spongbob Squarepants Movie

Spy Hunter

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

PS3 - light-moderate wear

Batman Arkham Asylum

Guitar Hero III

Time Crisis 4

PS4 - light-moderate wear

Red Dead Redemption II

UFC 2

----

Lot of misc guides here. Condition varies widely, see notes. Several are new but have some wear still. Others would be more expensive but they’re missing pages. A very mixed bag here. $35 + $14.42 shipping.

PHOTOS HERE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ee7aBHZWp0haqq-YszB4faQqf5lYSwvD?usp=sharing

Banjo Tooie - moderate general wear, fold-out map intact

Crash Twinsanity x2 - these both feel new but have some wear from when a case of them was dropped.

Genma Onimusha - moderate wear, secrets section still sealed, no poster.

Little Big Planet x2 - new, covers have a little wear

Mario Party 5 - guide is new but has some wear from where a case was dropped.

Maximo Ghosts to Glory - moderate wear, poster intact.

Nintendo Power Advance Vol. 4 x2 - one of these is EXTREMELY worn, the other has moderate cover wear and tape around the whole thing.

Pokemon Stadium 2 x2 - both of these are missing pages at the end, from around pg 116-128 (last page). Generally pretty worn as well.

Star Wars Ep III Revenge of the Sith - new from case, has a little tear at the top edge of the spine though.

I have almost two full cases (24 copies each) of Revenge of the Sith should someone want to buy a lot more!!

PXL_20240122_175548372.jpeg

PXL_20240122_175607974.jpeg

PXL_20240125_210126244.jpg

PXL_20240125_210132984.jpg

PXL_20240125_210140138.jpg

Edited by fanopants
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really interested in a guide, what's inside? :?

Full Color Photos, or...?

You can actually look inside at Amazon which is...pretty astounding to me. Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Atari-Jaguar-Official-Gamers-Guide/dp/1884364136

Plenty of photos inside plus some maps (Wolfenstein, maybe others) and controller layouts. Kind of cool for Jag fans, imo.

• Like 1

You can actually look inside at Amazon which is...pretty astounding to me. Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Atari-Jaguar-Official-Gamers-Guide/dp/1884364136

Plenty of photos inside plus some maps (Wolfenstein, maybe others) and controller layouts. Kind of cool for Jag fans, imo.

I have one (of course) and it's well worth the asking price, so long as it doesn't get damaged in transit from being sent in a bubbleope that is. I'm sure you're willing to accommodate other packaging methods if asked - just saying. :)

I have one (of course) and it's well worth the asking price, so long as it doesn't get damaged in transit from being sent in a bubbleope that is. I'm sure you're willing to accommodate other packaging methods if asked - just saying. :)

Haha, yes, I can ship in a box. I don't keep boxes of this size around but I have some record mailers that will do the trick. Just ask and I will make it so! :D