• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's the status on the lynx battery packs? Do they hold a charge or are they just for shelf pieces? I know you say they are new but do you know if they function like new, or will the internal batteries have to be replaced? I'm interested in one for sure but I'd like to know what you know about them. 

Btw, I only want one. Rust is ok if it can be taken apart to clean. 

Edit:

My previous question above was a dingus move. I wasn't familiar with the pack and thought it had internal batteries. For those like myself that don't know, it runs on disposable/replaceable batteries.  I bought one anyway but I might mod it as a charge pack. Looking forward to getting it!

Edited by Dopy25

17 hours ago, Dopy25 said:

What's the status on the lynx battery packs? Do they hold a charge or are they just for shelf pieces? I know you say they are new but do you know if they function like new, or will the internal batteries have to be replaced? I'm interested in one for sure but I'd like to know what you know about them. 

Btw, I only want one. Rust is ok if it can be taken apart to clean. 

Hey! They're still in bags so I can't be 100% sure, but these are from a case of them that I had a few years ago. Many of the boxes were water damaged but the units inside had no issues at all. I sold through all of those (50ish units iirc) except these two, whose boxes were worse, and none had issues. I fully expect both of these to work, am selling them as new/open box, and will fully refund if you receive and there's a problem. 👍 I suspect the only rust here is the bit on the locking mechanism of the one unit.

• Like 1