Sign in to follow this  
kynrek

FO/FT Boxed NES SNES games systems

I recently had some boxed systems and games that I picked up. I have been collecting since 2006 and on ebay (kynrek) for a long time but I only have one trasaction here on NA as a buyer.

I am not really a box collector I care more about playing the games themselves so I am willing to sell/trade the items below for loose games, I am mostly interested in NES, SNES, and Sega games.

*Updated* Here are an updated pictures of games that are still available as of 7/28/2015

nesgamesleft1_zpsrplkqhis.jpg

2ad3cf83-0e1e-4dda-b885-a3be116195c7_zps

Some games that I am looking for in particular are Secret of Evermore, Uncharted Waters, Pirates of Darkwater, Earthbound, TMNT Tournament Fighters NES, Die Hard NES, , Ducktales 2, Chip and dale 2, probably most repros.

Edited by kynrek

FYI thats not the right console package for all stars world. That package came with 2 carts, allstars on one cart, and world on another.

Ur want link and price link aren't working :( I may be interested in a few of ur games and have some of ur wants possibly but would like to see these links working....thanks!

Ur want link and price link aren't working :( I may be interested in a few of ur games and have some of ur wants possibly but would like to see these links working....thanks!

The post has been updated.