IGNORED

The Grid (gaming concept store by Goodwill)

All mine ever have is a ton of sports titles.

That's because over the last 10 years (or so) the good game stuff that Goodwills would get, would go up on www.shopgoodwill.com. I know this because about 10+ years ago I use to get my stuff from our local goodwills. Then they all dried up within about a years time. That's when I noticed their auction site started have a very good game selection.

Which makes me wonder what this means for the gaming section on their website. To have that much stuff in one store (the Grid) they would need to source it out from many points around the country. Right now the best sources are most likely the participating Goodwill stores that use their online auction site. If that's the case, they will not be able to open a very large number of these stores (or if they do they will be much smaller in size).

I wouldn't call $10 for Mortal Combat for the Genny or $40 for Enduro for the 2600 to be "insanely reasonable". Charolotte is a couple hours away so it's a bit too distant for a special trip just for that place. I'll be sure to check it out the next time I'm up there for a show or something.