IGNORED

7800 arcade joystick interest check

UberArcade

Have you considered adding a switch (or switching circuit) so that the stick could also be used as a two button controller (equivalent to 'B' and 'C' on a Mega Drive controller) on the 2600 too?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd readily buy one for that feature. :)

Have you considered adding a switch (or switching circuit) so that the stick could also be used as a two button controller (equivalent to 'B' and 'C' on a Mega Drive controller) on the 2600 too?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd readily buy one for that feature. :)

Both buttons will work when using it on a 2600 just like on the 7800 proline joystick. Unless I am misunderstanding the question.

Very nice! No idea how I missed this thread for this long, but I'd certainly be interested if there are any available.

I'll make them until interest dries up. I ordered 30 overlays and I think that will last me a while. At this point it will be easy to get more parts if I need them.

Both buttons will work when using it on a 2600 just like on the 7800 proline joystick. Unless I am misunderstanding the question.

I think what was PFL is asking is if these controllers will work with 2600 hacks/homebrews that use a Genesis controller.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/158430-rom-hacks-to-support-2-buttons-with-genesis-controllers/

• 2 weeks later...