IGNORED

An Introduction & Hello

mthompson

Well I bought one, my FIRST Intellivision related shirt! I like the design and having Color options is nice for a change I REALLY don't want anymore BLACK T-shirts and I hate when it is the only option so I got GREEN which is my favorite color and is sure to stand out, oh and shipping to Canada also very reasonable ! Can hardly wait to wear my 3xxl Green Intellivision shirt in a future video! Now, just got to do something about getting another Intellivision, I only have the INTVII................

Just thinking... would Keith say anything if we show up with these non Intellivision Prod. produced shirts?

I've spoken to Keith about these things many times. And technically, it's a violation of his trademarks. That said, if the [emoji768] symbol was there, and some small text saying "Intellivision and the Running Man logo are registered trademarks of Intellivision Productions" (or words to that effect) was included, he would probably not be upset.

It's when things don't have this that it bothers him because when others see these things without that trademark information, the assumption may be that this stuff is all in the public domain and anyone can legally do this, which obviously is not the case.

All that being said, he doesn't want to come down on the fans who are indirectly advertising his products either.

For the record, even though I have a relationship with Keith and Intellivision Productions with the podcast, when we made our CGE booth banner, we included the above mentioned trademark information.

Edited by nurmix

I've spoken to Keith about these things many times. And technically, it's a violation of his trademarks. That said, if the ® symbol was there, and some small text saying "Intellivision and the Running Man logo are registered trademarks of Intellivision Productions" (or words to that effect) was included, he would probably not be upset.

It's when things don't have this that it bothers him because when others see these things without that trademark information, the assumption may be that this stuff is all in the public domain and anyone can legally do this, which obviously is not the case.

All that being said, he doesn't want to come down on the fans who are indirectly advertising his products either.

For the record, even though I have a relationship with Keith and Intellivision Productions with the podcast, when we made our CGE booth banner, we included the above mentioned trademark information.

Thanks for passing that information along. I don't want to upset Keith; he certainly owns the rights to the trademarks and images of Intellivision and the games. For the record, I get nothing when someone buys a shirt. The Spreadshirt store is just a convenient way of sharing the design with everyone here. I've just updated the design to include the trademark information that nurmix mentioned. Any shirts ordered from now on will have this.

That said, I'm happy that people like the design and want to show the world how great the system is. In case you're having trouble identifying the images, here's a key to show what games they're from:

post-39531-0-96261300-1409331793_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks for passing that information along. I don't want to upset Keith; he certainly owns the rights to the trademarks and images of Intellivision and the games. For the record, I get nothing when someone buys a shirt. The Spreadshirt store is just a convenient way of sharing the design with everyone here. I've just updated the design to include the trademark information that nurmix mentioned. Any shirts ordered from now on will have this.

Wow, that was quick work. I'm sure Keith will appreciate that when he sees the shirts.

I got the cheaper Tee in the default blue. I'd recommend against that color since some of the art turned out to be almost identical in color. It looks great on the web page, but reality didn't quite match up. Looking at a brown now, since I think it should be pretty safe in terms of contrast.

I got the cheaper Tee in the default blue. I'd recommend against that color since some of the art turned out to be almost identical in color. It looks great on the web page, but reality didn't quite match up. Looking at a brown now, since I think it should be pretty safe in terms of contrast.

I got the nicer shirt in Noble Brown and it looks great. Pic (actually lots of new pics) coming later this weekend.