IGNORED

Penguin Adventure Super Game

opcode

No promises. But I will say that these days, when I am not at my job or sleeping, I am working on ColecoVision games. So games are coming. Lots of them. Some games aren't even in my list above.

Sounds like my life :) - even cut a bit of sleep some times, as well using Lunch break at work while eating, still programming :)

And daily I travel from Sweden to Denmark by boat - 2x 20mins sailing, this time is also used for programming :)

Wife not to happy about it I guess :(

Sounds like my life :) - even cut a bit of sleep some times, as well using Lunch break at work while eating, still programming :)

And daily I travel from Sweden to Denmark by boat - 2x 20mins sailing, this time is also used for programming :)

Wife not to happy about it I guess :(

That is an advantage of being single, you can get up 5 in the morning to get some work done before you must go to that other job of yours... :)

• Like 1

Awesome!! I just signed up :)

I didn't get a confirmation email though that the sign-up sheet mentions??

Have you checked your spam box? Make sure your name is the list, or let me know your name and I will check.