IGNORED

Latest Colecovision games available to order!

retroillucid

• 4 weeks later...

got a nice little bundle of joy in the mail. galaga, telebunny, nibbli, and flapee.

Me too! It was a very nice surprise as there was no mention of them being shipped. Only had the time to play Flapee as I wanted to surprise my son... wish I had taken a picture of the look on his face when he saw this on the CV.

As has come to be expected, excellent job done by the team of CollectorVision! I can't wait to get home from work to play the other three games.

• Like 2

I sampled all of these games at the CollectorVision booth at CGE last weekend. These are phenomenal additions to the ColecoVision catalog, and not to be missed!

I picked up Galaga, Telebunny, and Gamester81: The Video Game.

I'm very happy with this MSX port of Galaga. Game play is incredible! Fast with almost no flicker at any point. Very true-to-arcade sounds. All packed into less than 32k ROM!

Telebunny: This was a great surprise to me, as I'd never heard it, and had no idea from whence it came. Telebunny is extremely challenging and fun! It's a whole new twist on Mouse Trap and Lady Bug, but with tons of originality that would've made for mega-fun in an arcade machine. Glad this was dug up!

And a long awaited second-run of Gamester81: The Video Game. Incredible work on this one. Lots of fun, and humorous inspiration from popular gaming and movie culture. So glad I picked these up, and you should too!

• Like 5

I sampled all of these games at the CollectorVision booth at CGE last weekend. These are phenomenal additions to the ColecoVision catalog, and not to be missed!

I picked up Galaga, Telebunny, and Gamester81: The Video Game.

I'm very happy with this MSX port of Galaga. Game play is incredible! Fast with almost no flicker at any point. Very true-to-arcade sounds. All packed into less than 32k ROM!

Telebunny: This was a great surprise to me, as I'd never heard it, and had no idea from whence it came. Telebunny is extremely challenging and fun! It's a whole new twist on Mouse Trap and Lady Bug, but with tons of originality that would've made for mega-fun in an arcade machine. Glad this was dug up!

And a long awaited second-run of Gamester81: The Video Game. Incredible work on this one. Lots of fun, and humorous inspiration from popular gaming and movie culture. So glad I picked these up, and you should too!

It was excellent meeting you this past weekend man! I'm glad you enjoy the games too. :)

• Like 1

Hi J-F and Tobie.

My package arrived earlier today.

Thank you.

:)

But...

There is some minor things this time.

It seems like things this time is too hasty:

post-9873-0-90261800-1411229870_thumb.jpg

The Galaga box is printed in a very poor quality.

post-9873-0-80095200-1411230419_thumb.jpg

The Nibbli label is not centered correcly to the cartridge.

post-9873-0-58475700-1411230615_thumb.jpg

Flappy Bird has a small dent in the corner.

Hi J-F and Tobie.

My package arrived earlier today.

Thank you.

:)

But...

There is some minor things this time.

It seems like things this time is too hasty:

attachicon.gifgalaga-box.jpg

The Galaga box is printed in a very poor quality.

attachicon.gifnibbli-label.jpg

The Nibbli label is not centered correcly to the cartridge.

attachicon.gifflappy-box.jpg

Flappy Bird has a small dent in the corner.

I just notice the print quality of Galaga boxes

Man..... What happened here! :?

Not a big deal, but definetely not CollectorVision's standard

Well......

I think ideal the solution would be that Collectorvision propose their games to download in a 3d printer format ! .... i think in a more or less near future it would be possible to recreate a working CIB cartridge with a 3d printer!

May be the R&D department of Collectorvision could work on that! :D

• 4 years later...

On another note, I'm very happy to see that some of you had received there games. Still many orders to be shipped. All orders that had colecovision games only were shipped!

The rest with INTV and Atari games should ship in a bout 2 weeks. Only waiting on the PCBs.

Thank you All for your patience!!

Hi, I know this is an old topic but I'm new to collecting colecovision games and playing. These games look neat, where do I find them?