IGNORED

What are you currently playing?

springning

Huh.. that's an interesting little handheld. I'll have to look into that.

Currently playing a few things, per usual:

3DO - Need for Speed, Creative Shock & Star Control II

Xbox One - Nothing until Destiny haha

N64 - Banjo Kazooie

Neo Geo PC - Big Tournament Golf, Fatal Fury 1st Contact and Pac-Man

Huh.. that's an interesting little handheld. I'll have to look into that.

Currently playing a few things, per usual:

3DO - Need for Speed, Creative Shock & Star Control II

Xbox One - Nothing until Destiny haha

N64 - Banjo Kazooie

Neo Geo PC - Big Tournament Golf, Fatal Fury 1st Contact and Pac-Man

haha... yeah, but I dont think it is a little handheld.

I'm playing The walking dead 2 and Super Mario on my JXD S7800b. What are you currently playing?

Playing mostly PS1 games on my JXD S7800b! ;)

I am using MAETEL's Promethium Custom Firmware by the way (I previously was using WEBCLAWS which was better then stock but I find this one boots and performs better so far) http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?12582-S7800B-Prometheum-Custom-firmware-Tweaked-1-56Mhz-Thumbstick-Fix-5-6GB-Nand

• Like 1

Playing mostly PS1 games on my JXD S7800b! ;)

I am using MAETEL's Promethium Custom Firmware by the way (I previously was using WEBCLAWS which was better then stock but I find this one boots and performs better so far) http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?12582-S7800B-Prometheum-Custom-firmware-Tweaked-1-56Mhz-Thumbstick-Fix-5-6GB-Nand

Oh, Nice... We are the same handheld console. But, why your console can support PS1 games?

Is there a neo geo pc emulator for that android device you guys own? The JDX?

The brand is unimportant (JXD) as for a compatible ANDROID emulator for NEO GEO PC, not that I am aware of..........

Whoops, just checked on Playstore, apparently there is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.explusalpha.NgpEmu&hl=en

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

Currently not playing anything :(.

I have a massive collection of import GameCube games now, but the system hasn't come in. That and my RGB N64 doesn't have a scart adapter yet, and the N64 is by far my favorite system to play right now.

On the plus side, I got to watch a couple movies for the first time in months.

Ordered that JXD, though. Can't wait for that!

Panzer Dragoon Orta. It's the reason why I got an Xbox all those years ago.

NICE. Have you seen the limited edition Orta Xbox system? I've always wanted one. Damned near impossible to find.... never seen one in person.

Not the biggest original Xbox fan, to be honest. I only like a couple games for the thing. But I'd really be more than proud to have that system sitting on my shelf. One day...

• Like 2

Currently not playing anything :(.

I have a massive collection of import GameCube games now, but the system hasn't come in. That and my RGB N64 doesn't have a scart adapter yet, and the N64 is by far my favorite system to play right now.

On the plus side, I got to watch a couple movies for the first time in months.

Ordered that JXD, though. Can't wait for that!

You can download Happy Chick App in your JXD S7800B, there are many free emulator games to play.

NICE. Have you seen the limited edition Orta Xbox system? I've always wanted one. Damned near impossible to find.... never seen one in person.

Not the biggest original Xbox fan, to be honest. I only like a couple games for the thing. But I'd really be more than proud to have that system sitting on my shelf. One day...

Thanks! I remember seeing images of that special edition Panzer Dragoon Xbox many years ago on some website. It looks so cool! I think it was only available in Japan though (darn). I must say, the original Xbox got some neat-looking special edition console versions (Mountain Dew, Halo, Panzer Dragoon, etc.).

I'm a big fan of the original Xbox (can't call it Xbox one anymore lol). It was the first console I ever bought for myself, so it has a bit of sentimental value. The reason why I purchased one was for Panzer Dragoon Orta alone (and it was worth it). All other games I own for that machine are bonus lol.

And to stay on topic, since I've finished Panzer Dragoon (for the millionth time) I've switched to playing Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey.