IGNORED

Bon Jovi's "Living on a prayer"

Yautja

I remember I had a short, digital version of the song. I used to play it to show my friends how powerful my Atari computer was. Does anybody have that file?

- Y -

Ps.- I also recall about another file named "climax" which played the voice of a woman's orgasm -being a teenager, how to forget about it!

I remember I had a short, digital version of the song. I used to play it to show my friends how powerful my Atari computer was. Does anybody have that file?

- Y -

Ps.- I also recall about another file named "climax" which played the voice of a woman's orgasm -being a teenager, how to forget about it!

Thank you very much. Should you find the Bon Jovi's song, please share the file as well.

I will - give me a while to get things sorted with the family, and I'll post a bunch of stuff.

Here is a list of digitized sound files I have. It is a bootable Sparta DOS disk.

BTFUTURE

DUSTWIND

PEEWEE

VANHALEN

CLIMAX

attachicon.gif53A.atr

I tried to give it a shot... and was not able to make it work. Does anybody know how to run it in emulators?

Thanks in advance,

- Y -

I will - give me a while to get things sorted with the family, and I'll post a bunch of stuff.

Here is a list of digitized sound files I have. It is a bootable Sparta DOS disk.

BTFUTURE

DUSTWIND

PEEWEE

VANHALEN

CLIMAX

attachicon.gif53A.atr

I tried to give it a shot... and was not able to make it work. Does anybody know how to run it in emulators?

Thanks in advance,

- Y -

Odd - the disk is simply a DD Sparta DOS 3.2d disk. It should boot with or without BASIC enabled, but the demos I believe require BASIC off. Which emulator are you using?

I'm using Atari800WinPLus. I get the following and... well, I don't know/remember what else to do :(

Clipboard01.jpg

DIR then enter, this will give a list of files, I believe they are in a subdirectory, you CD changes to it (specifically, CD DIGITIZE.D). DIR again will show the files, which end with .COM. Type the name of the file to load.

I did wonder as I'd tried the old CD, totally forgotten about the CWD :(

Hence I dumped the files with Disk Explorer in Altirra...

Sorry guys - when I posted the disk, I had SDX booted to get the file list. Been probably a dozen years or more since I used the old 3.x versions.

• Like 1