IGNORED

ISO a CIB Antarctic Adventure

Words iManifest

Apologies if this is not the way to ask as this is the first time I've ever tried to buy a game on a forum. I've done a ton of trades but never specifically looked for a game.

Just looking for a decent price, not the one's on Ebay for $80 - $120, "sold" listings are all under $30 and I'm cool with a price around there. The one game eluding me for the last two years and one of my fav's on the Coleco.

Thanks !

Fewer and fewer AA CIBs are becoming available the last couple years and even less are showing up for auction at a low starting price. You might just have to pull the trigger and bite the bullet to acquire this one in CIB form... especially with the map. One just showed up on eBay and IIRC, the BIN price was around $80. Good luck with the hunt.

Thanks for the help everybody. I should have bought one long ago when the price was reasonable. I was just going by the "sold" listings on Ebay and that was around $30. I saw the $80 one but never use a "buy it now" as an indicator of a game's price, those are the one's that just sit and never get sold, you guys know that. That $120 one, or however much it was, has been sitting on Ebay for months now and no one has bit. I mean, a game's worth whatever someone is willing to pay I guess but I'm frugal.

I'll try posting on the "wanted" board and see what happens. Maybe I can get lucky, maybe it's just a game I'll never own until that good deal falls into my lap but I am patient, that's for sure, lol.

Thanks again !

Thanks for the help everybody. I should have bought one long ago when the price was reasonable. I was just going by the "sold" listings on Ebay and that was around $30. I saw the $80 one but never use a "buy it now" as an indicator of a game's price, those are the one's that just sit and never get sold, you guys know that. That $120 one, or however much it was, has been sitting on Ebay for months now and no one has bit. I mean, a game's worth whatever someone is willing to pay I guess but I'm frugal.

I'll try posting on the "wanted" board and see what happens. Maybe I can get lucky, maybe it's just a game I'll never own until that good deal falls into my lap but I am patient, that's for sure, lol.

Thanks again !

If you are patient and always looking then there is always some person that doesn't know what they are doing or some time when nobody is paying attention and you might steal yourself a deal.

An example just happend, a mint Threshold CIB sold for 100 bucks. These are hard as hell to find these should be in the 200s.

If you are patient and always looking then there is always some person that doesn't know what they are doing or some time when nobody is paying attention and you might steal yourself a deal.

An example just happend, a mint Threshold CIB sold for 100 bucks. These are hard as hell to find these should be in the 200s.

Well, that auction ended midday EST (around 3:03pm), so it was not listed at an optimal time. I forgot to bid as I was really busy with work. Maybe my involvement would have pushed it a bit higher. I need this game CIB. Considering it was NIB, $106 (incl. s/h) was a rather good deal, but I disagree that it is a $200+ title as plenty of copies have been sold in the general population.