IGNORED

Wrath of the Shurikens / ''Shuriken no ikari''

retroillucid

I was in a mood one day and felt like wanting to make a Megaman like game for the Colecovision. So I remember JF showing me the ninja game. So I decided to build a game engine based on what I learned on building Rock Cutter to start making this game.

Just now I finished inputting the level data.

attachicon.gifNinjaGame.gif.gif <--click to animate

I just need to add the background tiles. Then work on putting enemies in.

The game engine allows back and forth screen transition. Also will add in top and bottom transition as development goes on.

where's the f...n castle ? LOL

:(

This documentary is made by my friend Dave Danzara and it's narated by my dear friend Cat Despira

It will be a great film as Dave did with the Video Craze

Cool, I really enjoyed The Video Craze... not sure what this one is actually about from the teaser, though.

I'm a sucker for video game documentaries. :P

• Like 1

:(

This documentary is made by my friend Dave Danzara and it's narated by my dear friend Cat Despira

It will be a great film as Dave did with the Video Craze

No disrespect intended, it's just that after watching, I had no idea what the video was for and more importantly... nothing about my favorite system, the CV, as far as I understand.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I think it's fair to say where I'm at with this game.

This is what I have so far.

It's 13.8KB in ROM size. The project is on hold at the moment. One, I need to figure out how to make a bankswitching game. Otherwise, I'll probably go up to 32x32, or 24x32 meta tiles instead of 16x16. I want to rewrite the platforming engine to have better gravity instead of having linear gravitational pull.

post-24767-0-36544900-1443240570.gif

I did a small Megaman-like demo to try to build a new platforming engine to work off of. This project in on hold. I want to get my platformer, Rockcutter finished.
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...