IGNORED

Anyone interested in a run of Sirius & Plutos? SOLD OUT!

CPUWIZ

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a criticism but it might be a good idea to use a different glue for the labels, if possible. The label to my "Bob DeCrescenzo Collection" cartridge is lifting up near the back of the cartridge. I've only played it once; the rest of the time, it's been up on a shelf and away from sunlight.

This is not a criticism but it might be a good idea to use a different glue for the labels, if possible. The label to my "Bob DeCrescenzo Collection" cartridge is lifting up near the back of the cartridge. I've only played it once; the rest of the time, it's been up on a shelf and away from sunlight.

I do not use glue, these are dye cut self adhesive labels. Heat tends to do that, just push it back down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Plutos is definitely a very good title, if only it had some background music .... but other than that it is awesome.

Almost every time I power on my 7800, a game of Plutos is something I have to do.

Sirius has not won me over yet, I find it too difficult due to how small enemy projectiles are. But the graphic is top notch.

So glad this 2 almost complete prototypes came to be and were made available to all of us.

The 25US$ asked for these repros is very very enticing.

Given how much work it is to mod an existing cart to make it run an EPROM version of them definitely go for it as they are available.

[if you need to know 99% of the hassle has to do with fitting a 32 pins EPROM in a 28 pins ROM slot]

Edited by phoenixdownita

The 25US$ asked for these repros is very very enticing.

Given how much work it is to mod an existing cart to make it run an EPROM version of them definitely go for it as they are available.

[if you need to know 99% of the hassle has to do with fitting a 32 pins EPROM in a 28 pins ROM slot]

He's using all new boards.

• Like 1

He's using all new boards.

I knew that. 25US$ with new boards and shell and decal it's a good price.

I was just telling what it entails building one from spare parts .... obviously if someone is savvy enough to design his own PCBs and get them manufactured cheaply, he would not be interested in the first place as he would already have them.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, my back is killing me, due to several set backs and personal things I won't get into, I was only able to make 35 sets. They are not quite finished yet, but here you go, almost 7000 solder joints and programming of 140 chips later, this is where it's at...

IMG_0960.PNG

• Like 7

"0x3b stardust4ever" - I couldn't remember if I'd originally expressed interest or not since the topic came up long ago while I was short on funds, so I had to go back and check the OP. Just to let you know CPUWIZ, I'm still very much interested in this. PM me whenever you're ready for payment & shipping info! :grin: