CPUWIZ

Anyone interested in a run of Sirius & Plutos? SOLD OUT!

I'm interested in both if anyone drops out or if there are some extra carts made :)

Regards,

Salva

Edited by vebxenon

March Madness is in the air. But I'm not a basketball fan. #ratherbeplayingclassicSHMUPS

I read that as Marble Madness...

I read that as Marble Madness...

Somebody should totally do a graphics hack of that. Hack the title to say "March" and change the marble to a basketball. Then leak it as some unreleased basketball title so people download it, then they're like wtf is this??? :rolling:

• Like 1

CPUWIZ has made the carts, Marc has made the boxes...anyone out there up for developing the manuals for these?

Manuals are cool as I generally buy loose. Likewise AA homebrews benefit more from manuals than they do boxes. I can't afford the boxes atm, pretty as they are, but a manual, even as PDF, would be nice.

• Like 1

Really liking the labels!

Not my carts. They're from the original run CPU did in another thread a few years back. I believe the labels are the same though.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/123657-sirius-plutos-and-rampart-prototypes-released-for-real/?p=2087426

Edited by stardust4ever

wow forgot all about this. Don't have the cash at the moment, earmarked for other goodies so whoever may be next in line that wants these can have my set. :)

I mentioned this earlier but in case it wasn't noticed, I have to bow out so the next in line is welcome to my spot :)

A little lucid right now, I have decided that people who do not respond by tomorrow evening, are losing their spot and it's free for all. As in, yes, you can ask for a pair.

I have over 10 people who have not even bothered to read their message yet, so by tomorrow evening, they are SOL.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/236973-sirius-plutos-payment-options/

Cheers,

-R

A little lucid right now, I have decided that people who do not respond by tomorrow evening, are losing their spot and it's free for all. As in, yes, you can ask for a pair.

I have over 10 people who have not even bothered to read their message yet, so by tomorrow evening, they are SOL.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/236973-sirius-plutos-payment-options/

Cheers,

-R

If a pair comes available I'd like to purchase the set. Should I wait for a message on availability before paying?

I got my set yesterday, they look great and it is awesome to finally play these on real hardware. I thought I was going to prefer Sirius but I'm finding Plutos more to my liking so far.

Thanks for your work CPUWIZ!