IGNORED

The 2014 Atari 2600 Collectors Hall of Fame vote

nofrills100

considering other factors where I can, but due to my focus here so far,

it's all about the gamers in my awareness!

Vocelli -- best HSC mod

toymailman -- most all-time records - 2600 HSC

SpiceWare -- +makes great games!

the 5th ghost

D.Yancey

ToddRogers

Northcoastgamer

keilbaca -- long time 2600 HSC clubber & all-time Tapper champ :-D

JacobZu7zu7

Rom Hunter -- +awesome batches of information!

(runner up: oyamafamily -- may soon surpass toymailman's # of all-time records)

I like your thinking, BAZ. Maybe somebody should start a separate players Hall of Fame thread :ponder: :)

Edited by Gorfy

I like your thinking, BAZ. Maybe somebody should start a separate players Hall of Fame thread :ponder: :)

hmm. oops, I see I kinda misunderstood this. I somehow got the impression this was just a "AtariAge" hall of fame. I totally overlooked the "2600 Collectors" part!

oh well, I stand by my votes.

I guess even just plain gamers who don't even have an Atari still have to collect files to play! and they are famous to me :)

btw Gorfy, I almost put you on my list xD

you were on there for a couple edits before I clicked "post." you came to mind because you were killin' it that season that I joined!

[edit] HSC Players' Hall of Fame that would be awesome :-D

Edited by S.BAZ
  • Like 1

Wow - neck and neck all the way to the end Albert and Rom Hunter! And Ianoid not far behind.

Without Albert we wouldn't be reading this, or more importantly without the community he has brought together through this website - many of us wouldn't be collecting at all!

And without Rom Hunter - the trail blazer of 2600 scans and roms, we would be fumbling around the internet trying to find information about some bizarre cartridge we just picked up at the market. I know I've spent countless hours exploring the weird and wonderful scans amassed by Rom on Atarimania - delving into the deepest darkest corners of the Atari 2600 universe.

By one single vote! this years inductee into the 2600 Hall of Fame is Rom Hunter!

Well deserved Rom - congratulations :dunce:

Edited by nofrills100
  • Like 1

Wow!

Thanks, guys!

It's an honour.

Well, without all your donations and collectors knowledge, Atarimania would have never been the database it is now.

Also, without Albert's AtariAge I would have had a very hard time to communicate with all you VCS fans out there.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Rom

In the meantime, let me share another interesting one with you:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-frob-26_29983.html

With many thanks to Scott Stilphen.

The documents will follow soon.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

This is most apropos. "Collecting" and "collections" can take any forms. A collection of ROM images, collecting valuable data, then sharing it ALL with the community through a comprehensive venue, make Rom Hunter worthy of MUCH recognition, in my humble opinion.

Congrats, Rom! Well deserved.

All I can say is wow cause anything else I have to say would not be forum friendly in regards to AtariAge founder Albert loosing out to Atarimania's secretary in an AtariAge Hall Of Fame vote. Today I am truly ashamed of the choices of this particular group of peers.

If Rom Hunter wins, you can remove my slot and randomly assign it to someone else, like Mickey Mouse or something.

Shame on all of you.

All I can say is wow cause anything else I have to say would not be forum friendly in regards to AtariAge founder Albert loosing out to Atarimania's secretary in an AtariAge Hall Of Fame vote. Today I am truly ashamed of the choices of this particular group of peers.

Shame on all of you.

I voted for Shatner.

post-29022-0-73538200-1412445123_thumb.jpg