IGNORED

BMX Airmaster, ATARI release (PAL) NEW

Calthaza

Disappearing? Just because you didnt actually even give me a real offer?

also, the last PM from you was 2 months and 5 days ago, not 6 months. Get your facts straight before posting stuff about ppl?

And back then, i was just checking interest, which is the same i do now. I do not "NEED" to sell it.

OddIE

Edited by Calthaza

You posted the games first time in March, then you disappeared till May, then you came back in July and disappeared till September. No one needs a seller who is "gauging interest" every 2 months and never follows up.

What difference does it make? It's too expensive for a PAL version. :?

What difference does it make? It's too expensive for a PAL version. :?

Too many time wasters. Same pattern every time, someone just registers to gauge interest for games he may or may not have but never follows up. And after everyones time was wasted 3 times the game is posted with a ridiculous price and a "I do not need to sell".

Guess those sellers do not understand that after they annoyed every interested collector there is no one left to buy the game.

• Like 2

Well, i got a PM from one of the guys here on AtariAge, someone with like 3000 posts who says he sold one to a friend for $220. that was an item that was crushed in one end. Mine is not crushed. He said he could get more on the open market for it aswell, so starting at $200 wouldnt really be that far off.

He also said: "You'll be getting a message from a member Andre81 who collects sealed games."

Soo, If it for some reason does not get any attention at all for $200, i will probably try it a lil lower next time ^^

I agree the OP is not going about the sale in a very logical manner, and the frustration expressed is understandable. You found a number of them sealed, which lowers the demand a little considering there are not too many sealed collectors out there. I did sell a crushed sealed example for roughly the asking price of this example, but that was years ago mind you - and at that stage I had never seen another sealed example.

I still think the asking price on this is pretty much ball park, I've seen sealed lesser rarity games go for more (and by rarity - I'm talking about the PAL boxed rarity of this - not the loose rarity which is common enough).

Perhaps you have burnt your bridges somewhat? Just stick it on ebay for $1 and link the auction on Atariage and let the market decide the value.

• Like 3

I agree the OP is not going about the sale in a very logical manner, and the frustration expressed is understandable. You found a number of them sealed, which lowers the demand a little considering there are not too many sealed collectors out there. I did sell a crushed sealed example for roughly the asking price of this example, but that was years ago mind you - and at that stage I had never seen another sealed example.

I still think the asking price on this is pretty much ball park, I've seen sealed lesser rarity games go for more (and by rarity - I'm talking about the PAL boxed rarity of this - not the loose rarity which is common enough).

Perhaps you have burnt your bridges somewhat? Just stick it on ebay for $1 and link the auction on Atariage and let the market decide the value.

Most of you also know that by the first post, i did not have my hand on the games yet. But with someone selling a worse item for $220, noone can blame me for putting it up at $200. I mean, if it isnt going for the asking price, it is pretty sure that i will list it at a lower starting bid later. But the game also cost me quite a bit, its not like it was given to me..