IGNORED

Universal Game Cases - Interest Check

HkryCrkStudio

I'm ordering 100 universal game cases, and being in Canada, it's costing me an arm and 2 legs for shipping, but I just can't find these up here for a decent price - I'm paying about $1.20 USD each when all is said and done. I don't need 100 pieces but this is the best per piece price I can find (if you live in Canada you can get 20 pieces for around 60 bucks on eBay).

I only need a few, so I'm offering most of these to anyone here who is interested at $1.20 USD each plus actual shipping cost. If you need say 20 or more pieces we can talk discount. I'm not trying to make money, just cut my losses a bit.

This deal is likely more enticing to my Canuck friends...

These are the clear plastic cases which will fit several types of carts and they include a sleeve for your own personal cover art. I'm attempting to modify some of them to hold ColecoVision carts.

Delivery could be a few weeks. Please send me a PM if interested.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

I know it's been a while since this was posted, but if you still have these lying around I'm interested in buying some, however I'm located in Hamilton and I'm not sure how far away that is from you? I need around 20-25 of them, if you are still an active user respond whenever you can, I'll bookmark this to keep tabs.