IGNORED

Extended Basic v2.7 Suite Cartridge

Gazoo

gallery_29515_833_27602.jpg

The first run of cartridges is complete. There are a total of 8 cartridges for sale. One per customer. Price is $40, shipping included, to continental US only.

To be fair, 4 cartridges will be sold here and 4 on the TI Yahoo group. A message is being posted on the TI Yahoo group concurrently with this one.

The cartridges will be sold to the first 4 responders to each group's message.

I can accept Paypal, check or money order.

Gazoo

Edited by Gazoo
  • Like 2

Interesting. I am not certain that I will be able to exploit this module to its fullest potential, but I suspect others will try so it would behoove me to have one on-hand. Put me in for one if there is one left for AA.

Tried sending you a PM, but it's blocked. :(

I have one for you. Let me know how you want to proceed. You can send a $40 Paypal payment to my email address in the docs (please include your address in payment message) or send a check or money order to me at the address in the docs.

Thanks!

Gazoo

Tried sending you a PM, but it's blocked. :(

I have one for you. Let me know how you want to proceed. You can send a $40 Paypal payment to my email address in the docs (please include your address in payment message) or send a check or money order to me at the address in the docs.

Thanks!

Gazoo

Uh, weird... I will see what happened, and some some moolah over to you. Thanks.

I'll take one if it's still available please :)

You got it, only one left after yours. Same directions as posted above:

Let me know how you want to proceed. You can send a $40 Paypal payment to my email address in the docs (please include your address in payment message) or send a check or money order to me at the address in the docs.

Thanks!

Gazoo

Interesting. I am not certain that I will be able to exploit this module to its fullest potential, but I suspect others will try so it would behoove me to have one on-hand. Put me in for one if there is one left for AA.

One of the beautiful things about this cartridge is that it can be many things to many people at different levels. If somebody just got a P-Box, and needed to port over programs, this baby already has the software to do it. Then there are utilities for more advanced users as well. This is a cartridge I recommend for ANYONE, regardless of level. You may not be able to exploit it all now, but YOU CAN GROW INTO IT and you'll not be outgrowing it anytime soon.

You got it, only one left after yours. Same directions as posted above:

Let me know how you want to proceed. You can send a $40 Paypal payment to my email address in the docs (please include your address in payment message) or send a check or money order to me at the address in the docs.

Thanks!

Gazoo

Thanks! I'll pay you via Papal.

I'll need a few weeks to regroup and make another run of 8 or 10 more carts. I've got 35 shells left so I can keep going until those run out if need be. Sorry no advance orders, I'm not capable of being organized enough to start something like that!

Glad to see there's interest. :)

Gazoo

• Like 1