IGNORED

Extended Basic v2.7 Suite Cartridge

Gazoo

Gazoo.

As you said the T99 need the 32k to run the cartridge, I just got from a friend a way to modify internally my T99 and add 32k, I'll be doing the mod this week and let you know if everything would be working how should be!

I don't have a PEB, so for me will be easier to add the memory in one of my TI's

thank you !

I don't have a PEB, so for me will be easier to add the memory in one of my TI's

This is one reason I'd like to see a 32K for the speech synthesizer mod. With these new Uber Carts. this would be a great way for newbies or returning TI users or even those with a smaller budget to enjoy R.I. If they could buy a modified Speech Synthesizer all the better and easier to get back into things.

Now once they get sucked back in, you just know 1/2 of them will end up going to for a P-Box in the end. ;)

• Like 1

No, of course I was not looking. I gotta tell ya though, I love the CALL CHIME in XB... you ripped off TELCO! I love that sound!

The CHIME sound list is a popular one, it's in the E/A manual. If anything I ripped it off from there.

Gazoo

• Like 2

The CHIME sound list is a popular one, it's in the E/A manual. If anything I ripped it off from there.

Gazoo

Well hey, wherever you got it from, thanks for including it!

"Back in the day", whenever that sound went off, there were always goodies (downloads) that followed that sound. To me it's as warm and pleasant as the Ice Cream truck coming down the street in summer time is to a little kid. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious Gazoo, how many of these Ultimate Cartridges are out in the wild now? How many are you taking to Chicago?

BEST DAMN CARTRIDGE EVER!

Let's see. 23 were sold. 2 were gifted. 3 people posses the code, 1 of which I know for sure made a cartridge. I'm taking 16 cartridges to Chicago, two of which are promised out. I also have 5 programmed chipsets which I'll be taking to Chicago which can be made into carts with boards that will be available there. Oh yea, I have one.

So there is a possibility of 48 total after the Faire.

Gazoo

• Like 2