IGNORED

Stuff from Wapniak 2014 party

Sikor

"Biedny pies Antoni 2" - two player game only, one is dog made fecaly, second is cleaner. When "poziom smrodu" will be full - win dog, when second will be full - cleaner win.

"SpeedMaza" - one button game, very fast and funny, for me nearly ideal. With only one button (fire or space bar) you can change track. Don't crash in wall ;)

"SubChase" - this is party version, you must destroy all enemies. Attention! Water phisics implements ;) So, this is hard game, in nearest future will be full version (as author sad) with more sprites, enemies and over 20 levels.

"Russian Roulette" - play with bullets, look here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_roulette

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

"Biedny pies Antoni 2" - two player game only, one is dog made fecaly, second is cleaner. When "poziom smrodu" will be full - win dog, when second will be full - cleaner win.

"SpeedMaza" - one button game, very fast and funny, for me nearly ideal. With only one button (fire or space bar) you can change track. Don't crash in wall ;)

"SubChase" - this is party version, you must destroy all enemies. Attention! Water phisics implements ;) So, this is hard game, in nearest future will be full version (as author sad) with more sprites, enemies and over 20 levels.

"Russian Roulette" - play with bullets, look here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_roulette

Some nice games here - Sub Chase is very good and SpeedMaza is nice too (reminded me a little of the excellent Sun Star) :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting Sikor :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Hello all..

In our demo battlefield in the game still does not have the background. It is only an initial engine - which presents undoubted talent Koalas programming - especially thanks to its water physics, which he wrote for a small Atari. When it tested my jaw was lying on my desk. Koala wrote exactly what I wanted ;)

What are we going to do in the full version?

Your submarine will lose energy and life-giving oxygen. The remaining submarines will be a completely different type. Probably will use a super submarine that sunk lose reactor giving us additional power in electric motors.

We have a lot of ideas but the reality of the classic Atari memory probably bring us quickly to the earth ;)

Plans are also in rescuing divers in the last mission while avoiding depth charges dropped by the destroyer on the surface.

After completing the last level all players will see the final animation.

HNY 2015 to all!

• Like 1