IGNORED

The CGE exclusive Intv game BLIX is limited to 30 copies

Rev

Blix is one of those 'quickie' games. Nothing wrong with this type of game at all. I think with some more modes, beefed up effects and cleaned up sound, it'll mature nicely. Hopefully our constructive feedback helps direct where the polish and effort go, presuming this game sees a wider release in the future.

Edited by intvsteve

• 3 weeks later...

Lol and again this guy, I am so sick of it. Why have these dudes get the luck to get such items? Very sad that these items did not went to real collectors. The community is already lost since this dude calls him self part of the "Intellivision Brotherhood". Definitely a reason never to join these brotherhood, sorry.

• Like 1

I'm could spend $400 for an old 4-tris version but never for Blix ! I already saw 2 Blix in a shelve from someone here and I can imagine some guys bought may be 2 or 3 carts the same day ? So, there are only 10 people with the cart ??? Maybe it's the moment to share your blix for... 35 bucks ! :) :)

Lol and again this guy, I am so sick of it. Why have these dudes get the luck to get such items? Very sad that these items did not went to real collectors. The community is already lost since this dude calls him self part of the "Intellivision Brotherhood". Definitely a reason never to join these brotherhood, sorry.

I was thinking the same thing "this guy again"......Luck to get all the items? I wasn't at CGE, you have no idea what I paid for it (Blix), was it $500, $300? Is it your business? As far as selling extra copies of other games I have purchased, that is a way for me to "fund" my INTY collection, you don't have to buy any games I sell at any price, the people buying them are glad they are offered and available. Sometimes I make money, there have been many times I LOST money....once again, not your business. What price SHOULD I sell the games I no longer want? Is there a committee here that dictates that? I haven't heard of one ..yet... I AM a collector and buying and selling has enabled me to achieve what I have in my collection. I didn't complain when I spent mega bucks to get Spiker, and some of the early homebrews I didn't have, they were for sale for a price, and I bought them. As far as the Brotherhood, it is a collector tag line.......and there are a lot of great people here, but if you want to to kick me out of the Brotherhood Ignorama, let me know.....If you want "equal distribution of games/pricing", I suggest you vote for Obama again, maybe he will get around to the Intellivision world someday......

Be proud to your business and realize that guys like you harm the Intellivsion scene. You push the prices for Homebrews in incredible regions and dont even give a fuck on that. Dont worry, I would never buy anything from a sponge like you, but I will also not tolerate these kind of behaviour. Its a pity that guys like you call them members of the Brotherhood.

Be proud to your business and realize that guys like you harm the Intellivsion scene. You push the prices for Homebrews in incredible regions and dont even give a fuck on that. Dont worry, I would never buy anything from a sponge like you, but I will also not tolerate these kind of behaviour. Its a pity that guys like you call them members of the Brotherhood.

Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying and don't agree that I am harming the so called "intellivision scene". That guy I bought the Spiker from, was he harming it also? Or the guy I bought the Super Series Big League Baseball from? Do I have to ask Ignorama what price to set my games at? How about the other things I sell on eBay? Can you price those for me too? I don't think the "f-bomb" was necessary here......

Man you folks are a tough crowd!

Everybody has the right to sell for the Max they can. I have no issues with the seller on this. I still have an issues with releasing a short run of games that make it so rare so quick that the collector community get's screwed. I have purchased from this seller before and have no issues. I try to sell my extra's to pay for what I don't have too. If I ever make a game I'll make 100 but say, "Oh, there are only 30!" Then sell the others for $400 one by one. LOL

There are a few on this board that feel they are the GOD's of pricing. Sorry but it's true. The truth is they are the Gods of hope. The price guides are not a real guide, they are a wish list. We can try to wish our way into a price we will pay and we can wish and will ourselves in what we would sell something for.

I would never pay that for BLIX. But some hard core guy might. If I want to pay a stupid price for something because I need it or want it, I'm the idiot, not the guy selling it.

Many of us value what we have at a higher value than what they are and value what others have as less than they are.

I have a Hover Bovver 1/2 cut with box, cart and overlays I'll sell for $400 too. LOL

Edited by BBWW

Everybody has the right to sell for the Max they can. I have no issues with the seller on this. I still have an issues with releasing a short run of games that make it so rare so quick that the collector community get's screwed. I have purchased from this seller before and have no issues. I try to sell my extra's to pay for what I don't have too. If I ever make a game I'll make 100 but say, "Oh, there are only 30!" Then sell the others for $400 one by one. LOL

There are a few on this board that feel they are the GOD's of pricing. Sorry but it's true. The truth is they are the Gods of hope. The price guides are not a real guide, they are a wish list. We can try to wish our way into a price we will pay and we can wish and will ourselves in what we would sell something for.

I would never pay that for BLIX. But some hard core guy might. If I want to pay a stupid price for something because I need it or want it, I'm the idiot, not the guy selling it.

Many of us value what we have at a higher value than what they are and value what others have as less than they are.

I have a Hover Bovver 1/2 cut with box, cart and overlays I'll sell for $400 too. LOL

I agree with what you are saying sell what you need to at whatever price to keep your collection going, so you can buy what you don't have...hey how about that Hover Bovver you just mentioned? that sounds like a deal! :)

Exactly my thoughts, thank you! Sometimes I decide to sell something but really don't want to, so I start high and someone may buy it.....if not I may lower the price or decide to keep it if that makes sense.....and like you said, you would never pay that for Blix, so that is your choice not to.....it doesn't mean as much to you as it may to someone else......

I didn't complain when I spent mega bucks to get Spiker, and some of the early homebrews I didn't have, they were for sale for a price, and I bought them.

I remember when you sold me a Spiker back in 2011. I had just started hardcore Intellivision collecting, and thanks to you, Spiker was actually one of the first games that I bought. And we did it on the side... no need for eBay. For some reason, I always thought that you were highly respected on these forums. Was I wrong?

Was that the loose Spiker? I had a loose one, then sold and bought a CIB.....Yes, I did sell it on the side......As far as being respected, you'd have to ask other people I guess.....

Hmm... I have the Spiker in a box. It may be a repro box. Maybe you sold me the loose Spiker, along with a repro box for it. Does that sound familiar?