IGNORED

Bunch of Commodore stuff and some PC

metarog

I got this stuff from a CL ad and took a chance but unfortunatley the C64 does not work and is black screen. I really don't have time to troubleshoot and repair so I am putting all this up here since I always prefer to sell to those that appreciate this stuff. Make an offer on any or all and I can ship however you want from 34668 Zip. Anything not sold by the end of the month is going on the Bay!

Commodore stuff

C64 in nice cosmetic shape with all keys and does power on but as I said only a solid black screen. I opened her up and I saw nothing unusual and no chips appeared too hot but this is being sold for parts only. SOLD!

1541 Disk Drive that powers on with both red and green lights and tray takes disks fine but could not test in further. SOLD!

MPS801 printer that powers up and has a print cartridge installed. I also have the manual and a paper perferator. I little dusty but it looks all there.

C64 black power supply that turns on the C64 but I cannot be totally sure it works correctly. SOLD!

Vicmodem with instruction booklet and cassette

1 C64 monitor cable with white, yellow, blue and red ends. SOLD!

2 C64 cables for connecting the disk drive or printer. 1 SOLD!

1 brown C64 cover and 1 brown 1541 cover in very nice condition. SOLD!

1 Koalapainter cartrigde and Koalapad SOLD!

1 PacMan cartridge and instruction book SOLD!

1 C64 Super Huey disk, box, instruction booklet, plastic insert tray and 2 Flight instruction cards. The box is a little beat.

1 C64 Sargon III box, instrucion book, disk and homemade back-up disk. Box is a bit crushed.

1 C64 Flight Simulator II box, Operating manual, Flight Physics manual, Flight reference card, 2 flight charts, release notes and a few other ad stuff. No disk and the box is crushed in on the end.

1 Home Accountant manual for the C64

1 C64 Programmer’s Reference Guide (a little staining on the edges) SOLD!

1 Compute’s First Book of Commodore 64 (just a few light stains around) SOLD!

1 box of 10 Nashua 5.25 disks all with sleeves and label pack. They look unused.

PC/IBM stuff

1 Street Fighter clamshell box, disk pak instructions, and Disk 1 and 2. The box is in nice shape with only a small tear on the spine and a tiny piece of the plastic missing from one of the corners.

1 Skate or Die box, instruction sheet and 2 disks-Program and Events and More Events. The box is crushed in the middle.

Sound Blaster disks 1-4 5.25 inch and 1-2 3.5 inch. No info on the disks but I assume PC.

1 Lotus Works 5.25 disk with Smartpics sheets and 1 SQZ outliner for Lotus 3.5 disk and User Manual

1 Kraft Thunderstick joystick. It looks to be the kind you use in Flight Simulation or Air Combat games and is in decent shape.

1 Suncom joystick card. The box it is in says IBMGC-1 on the outside.

Okay that is all and feel free to PM any questions if you are interested in something.

post-29633-0-17238700-1410794324_thumb.jpeg

post-29633-0-21879600-1410794333_thumb.jpeg

post-29633-0-80838500-1410794342_thumb.jpeg

post-29633-0-68381000-1410794350_thumb.jpeg

post-29633-0-29760200-1410794358_thumb.jpeg

post-29633-0-02781900-1410794367_thumb.jpeg

post-29633-0-05417300-1410794375_thumb.jpeg

Edited by metarog
  • Like 1

C64 and Power Brick Sold! If anyone wants to make me an offer on what is left I will be really reasonable as I really don't want to deal with the Bay! Send me an any offer and you might be surprised what I will take. If you are into Commodore and/or old PC stuff take a look.

Okay this is what is left...

Commodore stuff

MPS801 printer that powers up and has a print cartridge installed. I also have the manual and a paper perferator. I little dusty but it looks all there. SOLD!

Vicmodem with instruction booklet and cassette

1 C64 serial cable for connecting the disk drive or printer.

1 C64 Sargon III box, instrucion book, disk and homemade back-up disk. Box is a bit crushed. SOLD!

PC/IBM stuff

1 Street Fighter clamshell box, disk pak instructions, and Disk 1 and 2. The box is in nice shape with only a small tear on the spine and a tiny piece of the plastic missing from one of the corners.SOLD!

1 Skate or Die box, instruction sheet and 2 disks-Program and Events and More Events. The box is crushed in the middle.SOLD!

Sound Blaster disks 1-4 5.25 inch and 1-2 3.5 inch. No info on the disks but I assume PC.SOLD!

1 Lotus Works 5.25 disk with Smartpics sheets and 1 SQZ outliner for Lotus 3.5 disk and User Manual SOLD!

1 Kraft Thunderstick joystick. It looks to be the kind you use in Flight Simulation or Air Combat games and is in decent shape. SOLD!

1 Suncom joystick card. The box it is in says IBMGC-1 on the outside.

Okay that is all and feel free to PM any questions if you are interested in something.

Edited by metarog