IGNORED

How many hours do you put into your games on your console daily?

springning

I don't get to play everyday but when I do I try to make it count. On weekdays I can often get 2 hours or so in and on weekends it varies a lot but I would say 3 or 4 hours is typical. I track my time on raptr (though I may be ditching that site soon as they are moving away from the things I signed up for) and I always submit my final time on howlongtobeat.com. In general I usually take longer than average to beat a game. Sometimes a lot longer than average. I think it's because I become obsessed with looking in every damn corner.

Edited by Hyper_Eye

It varies...sometimes 1 or 2 hours a day during the week and sometimes I go a week without playing much which means it takes me a long time to finish games. 3-4 hours a day on weekends.

I now check howlongtobeat.com before starting a game and on the PS3...the game genie has proved to help finish games I probably wouldnt be able to on my own without investing god awful amounts of time.

Oh man, during the week it's like a 0-30 minutes. If it's a new game and I'm excited I'll get an hour+. On the weekends it can be 30 minutes to 5 hours. I know the MK launch had my wife and I attached to the Wii U. Destiny launch saw quite a few hours the first days as well. I'd say the average is like 8 hours a week split up.

It's been all over the place. For instance, this past week I haven't played a single videogame. Sounds crazy, huh?

On the other hand though, there are weeks where all I will do is play games. Maybe two or three hours a night, on a work night, then maybe 4 or 5 hours (or more, depending on what my schedule is like) on non-work days. I have a lot of weeks these days though where I barely play anything at all.

I'd say between 30 minutes to 2 hours per day, give or take what projects are on the burner around the house. However, my 3DS gets the most play time and I can squeeze in gaming at various times day or night, on breaks at work, and waiting for people to get out of work to be picked up.

Well, my game time has slowed down in the last week or so. I haven't had much time at all with all the house projects to do. :( I'm hoping this Winter I might have some more time to devote to it. Either that, or I have to find a way to squeeze in a few hours here and there. The Atari 2600 is perfect for quick games any time, usually.