IGNORED

The No Swear Gamer on Youtube

1 hour ago, nosweargamer said:

INTV Month concludes with a trip to a monster filled tower.
Ep 663: Tower of Doom (Intellivision)

Great review, and thanks for the shout-out and link to the Strategywiki page I put together! I put a lot of work into that, and I'm pleased to see it appreciated and used. :)

As you might expect, I totally agree -- I think it's the best game I've played on the Intellivision (excluding homebrews), and certainly the deepest and most rich with replay value. It's pretty much the main reason I got an Intellivision about 10-11 years ago, as I'd played it at a friend's house around 1989 or 1990 and been totally mesmerized, and the memory stuck with me 20 years later.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 5:47 PM, thegoldenband said:

Great review, and thanks for the shout-out and link to the Strategywiki page I put together! I put a lot of work into that, and I'm pleased to see it appreciated and used. :)

As you might expect, I totally agree -- I think it's the best game I've played on the Intellivision (excluding homebrews), and certainly the deepest and most rich with replay value. It's pretty much the main reason I got an Intellivision about 10-11 years ago, as I'd played it at a friend's house around 1989 or 1990 and been totally mesmerized, and the memory stuck with me 20 years later.

Thanks for putting that together! That guide probably helped me enjoy the game more. The manual is simply too vague and if I only used that, I probably would've got frustrated playing at time. Too much trial and error. 

• Like 1