nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on Youtube

^Kind of funny that you and Atari Archive both featured Bowling in your videos within a day or so of each other!

I remember seeing that game in the store as a kid -- i.e. they had an Atari set up with a TV and Bowling in the cart slot, and I got to play for a couple minutes. It seemed fun to me, and I would have liked to have owned it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, thegoldenband said:

^Kind of funny that you and Atari Archive both featured Bowling in your videos within a day or so of each other!

I remember seeing that game in the store as a kid -- i.e. they had an Atari set up with a TV and Bowling in the cart slot, and I got to play for a couple minutes. It seemed fun to me, and I would have liked to have owned it.

Did he? Cool. Ever once and a while, I'll see a fellow YouTuber cover the same thing as me, or post something I'm about to cover. It's weird sometimes, but not totally uncommon.

When I was I kid, I remember seeing an Atari 2600 set up in a store with bunch of games on cables, so you could swap them out. I wanted to play a different game, so I pulled out the game in the system, but I didn't turn it off first. When the screen reacted to the game being taken out, I thought I broke it, lol. I got out of there pretty fast...

• Like 1