Crazy Climber

Fix it Felix Sr atari 2600 on cartridge (on Ebay)

So whats the deal with this game...

post-9102-0-09836600-1411063860.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATARI-2600-FIX-IT-FELIX-SR-/291242079815?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43cf617647

I remember someone here programming it, but as far as I knew it was never available on cartridge. Is this an official release or did someone just burn it on a cartridge? I totally WANT this, but I don't want to buy it if someone just pirated it without asking the programmer, I only want to buy an "official" (as official as it can be if you know what I mean) cartridge :)

Thanks!

Edited by Crazy Climber

I'm pretty sure this guy is selling a lot of unofficial copies of games. I've seen Halloween II and Halloween III, L.E.M, Dragon Chase, Ewok's Adventure and quite a few others.

I'm pretty sure this guy is selling a lot of unofficial copies of games. I've seen Halloween II and Halloween III, L.E.M, Dragon Chase, Ewok's Adventure and quite a few others.

I saw Halloween III on ebay and he didn't ask me if it was ok

I sent voltman3 a PM here on AA as I think it's only fair he knows we are potentially talking about him and his stuff.

I somehow don't think you will get a response, him and tunnelrunner (they are both good friends to each other, I know them personally, hung out with both of them at several occasions), have not been around in ages.

Anyone know whatever happened to MrRetroGamer? Huge 5200 fan.

:(

:(