IGNORED

New Intellivision homebrew in development - GoSub

Rev

http://intellivisionrevolution.com/entries/intellivision-homebrew-games/gosub-new-intellivision-homebrew

This is just over in the development forum, but I dont think many go there. This is being made by Atari2600land. Looks like a fun little game, Maybe we can play it one day!

Atari2600land development thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/229830-gosub-for-intv/

post-19433-0-51032100-1411103933_thumb.gif

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

Hi all. Thanks for mentioning my game on this forum as well. I've been on AA for 8 years, so I know what goes on here, but I'm sort of new to the whole Intellivision thing. Me getting Congo Bongo for just $1 at the used game store wasn't anything for me to get excited about until I realized how valued it is!

• Like 3

Hi all. Thanks for mentioning my game on this forum as well. I've been on AA for 8 years, so I know what goes on here, but I'm sort of new to the whole Intellivision thing. Me getting Congo Bongo for just $1 at the used game store wasn't anything for me to get excited about until I realized how valued it is!

So, how long until GoSub is in a store near us? ;-)

Also, if you want to double your money on that Congo Bongo game let me know!

• Like 2

I had a cuttle cart for the INTV years ago and I sold it to a friend (like an dumb-a$$!) about 7 years ago.
I am trying to get it back from him , and if he won't sell it to me, I would like to use it on loan so
we can test GOSUB out on real hardware.

I have been watching the LTO site (the one that Rev made) and I am eagerly awaiting for those
LTO FLASH carts to be ready. I'd like to buy 2.. One for me and one for Chris (aka ATARI2600LAND)

thank you for offering to demo GOSUB at the show!

Tim

I had a cuttle cart for the INTV years ago and I sold it to a friend (like an dumb-a$$!) about 7 years ago.

I am trying to get it back from him , and if he won't sell it to me, I would like to use it on loan so

we can test GOSUB out on real hardware.

I have been watching the LTO site (the one that Rev made) and I am eagerly awaiting for those

LTO FLASH carts to be ready. I'd like to buy 2.. One for me and one for Chris (aka ATARI2600LAND)

thank you for offering to demo GOSUB at the show!

Tim

Have you seen the price of some recent ebay auctions for the CC3??

Crazy! If I remember correct, 300 to 400?