IGNORED

Junkman Jr

jfetzer

I downloaded the .dsk version of this game from game shelf it works but doesnt let you climb up the ropes that are in the game.

Its same on real hardware and on the classic99.The cartridge version that have works fine on the emulator but would like play on the real hardware.

Is there anyone who has a dsk file that works properly or could tell me how to fix the one on gameshelf?

I assume it isn't something as silly as You having the Alpha lock key pressed down?

I hadn't used a TI for about 27 years so was wondering why "up" didn't work in games, then I realised You have to have

the Alpha lock key in the up position, which is something that I had forgotten completely from all those years ago.

This is with a joystick of course.

• Like 1

I assume it isn't something as silly as You having the Alpha lock key pressed down?

I hadn't used a TI for about 27 years so was wondering why "up" didn't work in games, then I realised You have to have

the Alpha lock key in the up position, which is something that I had forgotten completely from all those years ago.

It's RETRO-MOD time! :)

"1N4148"... that's the solution!

To this day I wonder why, even after TI became aware of the problem and the simple solution, they never bothered to have the keyboard manufacturer make that one small change in production. But then again, these are the same rocket scientists that came out with the QI unit to prevent third-party cartridges too.

no alpha key is up .I can use the ladders to go up just not ropes.