IGNORED

How many 2600 games do you own...

Army Of 2600

I sold off most of my old games collection a while back purely for space reasons... kinda miss my 2600 games though. These days, I've got a handful of homebrew carts in storage and a Harmony in my Jr... I've toyed with starting a small collection again but over here in the UK 2600 games aren't as cheap or plentiful as they are in the US. I'd end up paying over the odds on Ebay and that's a bit off-putting... :(

I have 33 2600 games. (34 if you count the extra asteroids cart.) I don't go too out of my way to get more games and most of the time, I do just fine with the games I currently own.

gallery_42879_1491_3309192.jpg

Nice. You're a Cube guy too.

I was big into the twisty puzzle collecting hobby a few years back. They got cubes with 6, 7 or more layers but solving anything higher than 5 layers becomes a tedius excercise rather than fun. And a whole slew of exotic geometries. I got burned out with them eventually.

I've currently got around 100 or so 2600 games and counting. Haven't really counted yet but that's my estimation. I do have a few key rare titles such as Chase the Chuck Wagon and Porky's .

will never feel complete though until I somehow manage to get Air Raid into my collection maybe when I win the Lotto.

I definitely have more NES and Atari 5200 games than 2600 for sure.

My current count is 175 titles, and 196 total carts (including duplicates).

I just picked up 75 carts last weekend, the vast majority are commons with a few I didn't already have, so I still need to go through those and decide what I want/don't want.

Edited by helmsm

I'm not counting mine, I get confused: Is Stargate and Defender II one cart or two carts, is Pele's Soccer and Championship Soccer one cart or two carts, A Game of Concentration/Hunt and Score ditto, Atari Video Cube/Rubik's Cube ditto etc.....

Does the Copy Cart (Zimag) count? The Atari 32 in 1, the Atari 16 in 1?

Edited by high voltage