IGNORED

Quick lil Astrosmash sign (CNC ALUMINUM/ETC) - $16 shipped

Crazy Climber

Just a quick little sign I made for my house, I always make a few extras whenever I make something just in case someone else wants one. This isn't like a "full run" thing or anything just made a few ;) Again, not a huge money making operation, just something I do for fun :)

Astrosmash ship CNC cut from milled/brushed aluminum on a woodgrain covered CNC cut aluminum composite piece with another Brushed/milled aluminum piece on the back/border. I also added a 3/16" hole on the back so they can be hung on the wall with a nail or whatever, or you can just use tape like I do :) Size is about 9" by 9"

Let me know if interested, Thanks! - $16 shipped (priority mail) anywhere in the USA

post-9102-0-16490200-1411423105_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crazy Climber
  • Like 4

Judging by your work so far nothing is a challenge to your skills!!

Thanks man!

You see i have an empty speaker over here, all lonely with nothing on it. lol

What would be cool is a self portrait of the chef (done in intellivision style graphics). :)

attachicon.gifP1170169.JPG

Ok, I drew one up and it surprisingly looks pretty good. How it looks in Cad and how it looks cut out of metal can be 2 different stories though, lol

Did you want it "roughly" the same size as the Brotherhood sign? Oh, in case you are wondering the price would be around $20-$25 shipped

BTW - The wall looks great man!

• Like 1

Thanks man!

Ok, I drew one up and it surprisingly looks pretty good. How it looks in Cad and how it looks cut out of metal can be 2 different stories though, lol

Did you want it "roughly" the same size as the Brotherhood sign? Oh, in case you are wondering the price would be around $20-$25 shipped

BTW - The wall looks great man!

here are some pictures that have the arcade and intv bt chefs these are larger but pixel accurate versions. sorry i dont want to take the time to rip them out of these pics and make new ones

post-30773-0-08504700-1411587122_thumb.png

post-30773-0-88800700-1411587135_thumb.png

• Like 4

here are some pictures that have the arcade and intv bt chefs these are larger but pixel accurate versions. sorry i dont want to take the time to rip them out of these pics and make new ones

attachicon.gifintvbrotherhoodbt26.png

attachicon.gifintvbrotherhoodbt.PNG

These are awesome!

Far too detailed for me to achieve though, unless I just etched them out of solid aluminum (which I can do) but thats rather expensive, and will not have any colors (I have NO painter skills, lol)

I have a little something I'm going to try and run after work tonight, it's always hit and miss with this stuff though. Sometimes it works, sometimes it goes right in the scrap bin ;)

• Like 3

First attempt went poorly, was going to try my second idea but got sidetracked on the oatmeal cookie box (see INTV Brotherhood will buy anything topic) Getting tired so will try BT again tomorow :)

I was only posting the pic for you to use as referance for making the chef. I didnt think you were gonna try the whole thing

Ok, here is what I came up with....

post-9102-0-62220000-1411684133_thumb.jpg

Features

- wood grain composite backing piece (Identical size two Brotherhood plaques)

- High polished mirror aluminum chef pieces and border pieces (rare around here, and EXPENSIVE! lol)

- High Polished mirror with green felt backed INTV logo

- Total of 10 machined pieces

Let me know what you think, if you hate it PM me though, lol

• Like 2

Thanks guys!

Yeah I was kind of torn on that. The arcade version has an H for hamburger ( that was supposed to be the original name but was changed to Burger Time last minute) but all the artwork has a P for pepper. I just picked H because it was more symmetrical and I have borderline OCD, lol. could be changed to P easily though :)

Thanks guys!

Yeah I was kind of torn on that. The arcade version has an H for hamburger ( that was supposed to be the original name but was changed to Burger Time last minute) but all the artwork has a P for pepper. I just picked H because it was more symmetrical and I have borderline OCD, lol. could be changed to P easily though :)

i prefer the in game h as you made an in game mr pepper