IGNORED

What one Atari 2600 game...

Army Of 2600

SwordQuest: WaterWorld.

And not just for it's monetary Value, but because, well, check my Avatar and Signature! Plus of all 3 games it's the only one that REALLY is a game.

Inversely it's because of it's price that I DON'T have it yet, plus I notice it shows up very rarely on eBay these days. I guess the limited quantity has found it's way to the people who aren't willing to part with it.

*Edit

Actually I just remembered I really want Wolfenstein VCS too. Once I finish my studies and get back to my home and normal life that's the first Home Brew I intend to pick up.

Edited by Torr

SwordQuest: WaterWorld.

And not just for it's monetary Value, but because, well, check my Avatar and Signature! Plus of all 3 games it's the only one that REALLY is a game.

Inversely it's because of it's price that I DON'T have it yet, plus I notice it shows up very rarely on eBay these days. I guess the limited quantity has found it's way to the people who aren't willing to part with it.

You could always get a repro made. Obviously it's not the same from a collectors' standpoint, but if you just want a cart it's a good way to go.

I really wanted Pitfall II -- I have been collecting since about 1990, and I have never actually seen a copy for sale (at retail, not online).

I eventually got to play it via emulation, and I realised that it is not as much fun as I had been expecting :(

Because it's the only Canadian video game ever, so I at least in theory have a chance in hell of finding it in the wild - Extra Terrestrials.

Realistically I'll also go with Custer's Revenge. It may be the single most offensive game ever made and at least it's possible to get a copy without selling the car. But for a RTY 5, people want ridiculous prices, so I wait.

I really wanted Pitfall II -- I have been collecting since about 1990, and I have never actually seen a copy for sale (at retail, not online).

I eventually got to play it via emulation, and I realised that it is not as much fun as I had been expecting :(

I have it, but I couldn't tell you the last time I played it. Radio Shack was selling 2600 games via Radio Shack Unlimited in the mid-late 90's, so I purchased this through it as well as Joust.

I really didn't enjoy Pitfall II as much as some around here do. I love the music and the multitudes of levels..but I prefer the original. I'm sure I'll want a copy soon for my collection.

I guess I should dig out I and II both. I haven't played II in so long, I don't even remember what it was about.