IGNORED

Home Brew M.U.L.E. is there a ROM

David Alexander

The Atari 5200 was my first system, after 30 years I just bought one with composite mod off EBay.

I see I am 9 years too late to get M.U.L.E. on a cart so I was hoping someone could tell me if the M.U.L.E. conversion to the Atari 5200 was ever available as a ROM.

If it was I would appreciate playing one of my favourite games on the 5200. Is there a place I can at least buy the ROM. Thanks

Edited by Protestari
  • Like 1

The Atari 5200 was my first system, after 30 years I just bought one with composite mod off EBay.

I see I am 9 years too late to get M.U.L.E. on a cart so I was hoping someone could tell me if the M.U.L.E. conversion to the Atari 5200 was ever available as a ROM.

If it was I would appreciate playing one of my favourite games on the 5200. Is there a place I can at least buy the ROM. Thanks

It is out on rom, you'll need an Atari max USB or sd cart to play it.

Hi, so does that mean the rom will still work on the Atarimax SD for the 5200? Thanks

Yeah. It will also work on the USB version cart for 5200. I think you have to put it in the last two spots. These days, unless you are getting the USB cart for a great price second hand, the SD cart is the way to go. I do happen to like the menu of the USB cart vs the file directory browsing of the SD cart. That is just cosmetic though, the SD cart is easily the best upgrade a 5200 can get. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...