IGNORED

Intellivision Flashback All-In-One Game Manual

mthompson

I signed up in these forums just to say a BIG THANKS for compiling this PDF of all of the manuals for the Intellivision Flashback!

This will be EXTREMELY HANDY when playing the games :)

Again, MANY THANKS! :)

Edited by richnagel

I just got an invellivision Flashback yesterday. The controllers are good and the keypad, just like the fire buttons respond like the should. The disc pad does take some getting used, especially for the very young. Overall, its a better deal than the Colecovision flashback. That one's handling of most of its games makes the first atari flashback's handling of 7800 games look good.

I just got an invellivision Flashback yesterday. The controllers are good and the keypad, just like the fire buttons respond like the should. The disc pad does take some getting used, especially for the very young. Overall, its a better deal than the Colecovision flashback. That one's handling of most of its games makes the first atari flashback's handling of 7800 games look good.

I agree the emulation is more lacking than it should be, but it's not fair to compare the ColecoVision Flashback to the first Atari Flashback. That was far worse than any emulation could possibly be.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 10 months later...
On 9/27/2014 at 3:51 PM, mthompson said:

I thought it might be convent to have all of the game manuals for titles that are on the Flashback in a single document, so I made one. For "unreleased" games (Brickout, Blow Out, etc.) I created some simple manuals from the information that's available. A table of contents lists all 60 games, with the names hyperlinked so you can just click on a game and go straight to its manual without having to hunt for it.

post-39531-0-92804700-1411845362_thumb.jpg

If Intellivisiongames.com sticks with text-only game instructions, at least this manual will give people an easy way to access the full illustrated manuals and get the most out of the games and their shiny new console.

At 744 pages and almost 90 MB, the file is big, so I've uploaded it elsewhere. Here's a link to the file: http://tinyurl.com/qhqd7r6

Hopefully some people find it helpful.

Thanks for doing that! There is now a OCR'd/searchable version available, and a link to this original post will be added to the new Intellivision FAQ. 

https://media0101.intvprime.com/ba4ef/intellivision-echo/Game-Physical-Materials/Group-10/Intellivision-Flashback-Manual-all-in-One.pdf