IGNORED

Ignore Topics under "My Content"

Rhomaios

• 7 months later...

I was tired of a regularly updated thread that doesn't interest me much, always showing up in "My Content" as well. I thought I knew the fix, so I selected to ignore that topic. But as the original post here says, it's still there. So I searched and found this topic...

Any chance this could be somehow fixed?

Just to pile on top of it, people on my ignore list still show up on Recent Status Updates.

Speaking of that, "likes" went from private to public. Did the same thing happen to ignore lists? If ignore lists are public, we could all get together and ignore the same people for fun and profit. :D

Offensive AtariAge Member: "I'll pay you 200 bucks if you un-ignore me."

Upstanding AtariAge Member: "Neva! I would not sully my good name with such a transaction, sir!"

Offensive AtariAge Member: "OK, I'll pay you one million dollars if you un-ignore me."

Upstanding AtariAge Member: "Screw my good name with a rubber weasel! We have a deal, sir!"

• 4 weeks later...

It's driving me crazy...To be kind I gave a seller a comment for good feedback that i bought some games from..now ONE YEAR LATER..the comments from the 100s & 100s of people after me keep showing up & its ALWAYS at the top of the "my content" list...so annoying..I've tried everything as well & still stuck seeing it...