IGNORED

New Website

SoulBuster

I started a new website. Naber Hood Games at http://www.naberhood.com/

I will offer new releases there.

Current releases will be offered here and there.

You will be able to purchase pre-orders. If you have a serial number in mind, just add it to your comments on checkout.

In addition to new games, as time permits, I will also sell used games on the site.

Leave any comments or bugs you run across here.

Thanks for looking

Tim

• Like 4

I too am a fan of the layout and an even bigger fan of keeping websites simple and efficient.

Pictures look like they were taken with a camera phone though. Some of the shots of the back of boxes look blurry and crooked. And is that a hair on the back of Paddle Party? Ewww! :rolling:

All in all, nice site and couldn't help but think of Jim Nabors when I clicked the link! :lol:

post-13896-0-66199500-1412034637_thumb.jpg

I too am a fan of the layout and an even bigger fan of keeping websites simple and efficient.

Pictures look like they were taken with a camera phone though. Some of the shots of the back of boxes look blurry and crooked. And is that a hair on the back of Paddle Party? Ewww! :rolling:

All in all, nice site and couldn't help but think of Jim Nabors when I clicked the link! :lol:

attachicon.gifnabor.jpg

"Jim Nabors, this is Tim Naber. And Tim Naber, this is Jim Nabors. Won't you both be my neighbors?"

mr_rogers_thumb.jpg

Edited by intvnut
  • Like 1

Love the clean look. And seeing prices on these games instead of having to dicker :)

One suggestion - I loathe websites that seem to insist I'm using an iPhone or dial-up internet. Let me look at dozens of items at once, or even better, have "all" as an option. 8 items at a time drives me bonkers. Should be 25, 50, all. Something like that. I realize this is a non-issue at the moment when you don't have a lot of stuff, but nothing grinds my gears more than clicking next....next....next just to browse catalogs. I have a scroll wheel on my mouse for a reason!

• 2 weeks later...

So I had a bunch of time this weekend and posted all the inventory that I have for sale, minus a couple items as they are not ready yet. You may find a gem or two, check it out.

Naber Hood Games

Thanks for looking

Tim

Edited by SoulBuster
  • Like 1

So I had a bunch of time this weekend and posted all the inventory that I have for sale, minus a couple items as they are not ready yet. You may find a gem or two, check it out.

Naber Hood Games

Thanks for looking

Tim

Just purchased a couple of items to help complete my collection. :)