IGNORED

I purchased my first 2600

justinjcox20

Greetings. I am new to this forum because I purchased my very first woody 2600 and 6 switch tele games. I got my 2600 at CGE this year and my tele games at a savers for 12 bucks. It's switch board was bad so I put in a new one and it looks great. Anyways, I popped in yars revenge and had a blast. My other favorite title is bezerk. I want to meet people in the community with the hopes of educating myself, finding original homebrews, and maybe one day learn to program homebrews. I am your guest here until I do my time with posts. I am happy to be here and can't wait to learn and have a blast playing atari. I also have a jaguar

• Like 5

Welcome Justin. There's certainly a large world of fun opening up for you ;)

Feel free to join the high score clubs (HSC's) here. They're a great way to familiarize yourself with a broad array of classic games and classic games players. The 2600 High Score Club is just wrapping up its current season and will probably be on hiatus for about a month before it starts up again. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!