IGNORED

Trolling / Reading / I've now got my idea!

unhuman

I've got my idea for my next project. I'll be doing a Compiled XB game. I got my idea reading other threads and... It might just work. It might not given that there's potentially a lot of characters moving around... You may guess. If you guess, I'll fess up. Otherwise... Wait and see!

• Like 4

It might not given that there's potentially a lot of characters moving around... You may guess. If you guess, I'll fess up. Otherwise... Wait and see!

Well now, I have the day off, so before I go outside and start prepping the yard for winter, I just might mosey on over

<< HERE >> to get an idea of what you may have planned. A lot of characters moving around you say....

Give me one hint... is it one of those?

• Like 1

Haha. No - not one of those. :) I wouldn't re-do something someone else has done. Although sometimes compiling an old game may make it better...

Okay, now I'll just have to be surprised. I agree, some of those old games look great, but are slow. If they could be sped up a little they would be more enjoyable. (IMHO)

Damn, 2014 has gotta go down in TI history. So much has happened this year that I wonder, if it's possible to top it in 2015?

Could Joust really be done on a standard 4A or do you think it would end up being the first F18A only port?

Now after seeing what Rasmus did with Sabre Wulf, I guess almost anything is possible.

It was done for the ColecoVision. Why not?

Could Joust really be done on a standard 4A or do you think it would end up being the first F18A only port?

Now after seeing what Rasmus did with Sabre Wulf, I guess almost anything is possible.

The game Henhouse is essentially Joust reskinned. It might be difficult to make a pixel perfect copy, but the game mechanics aren't hard.

The game Henhouse is essentially Joust reskinned. It might be difficult to make a pixel perfect copy, but the game mechanics aren't hard.

I've never played Henhouse. I'll go over to the Gameshelf later this evening when I get back and check it out.

I'd also like to see yet another racing game, this time using the F18A's full potential. Don't get me wrong, I like Pole Position, and I totally :lust: LOVE :lust: what Rasmus did with Road Hunter (which is my current favorite game on the TI platform), but I believe the Pole Position game could be improved.

Then there is or course, the "Holy Grail", the often talked about, but never appearing first person shooter. :_(