IGNORED

Pitfall 2 Prototype for sale

So the one on eBay for $10, 000 is basically a joke?

lol YES it is wishful thinking, you see it all the time on Ebay. What things are listed for and what they sell for often completely different. If you are thinking you can do better well then throw it on Ebay with a minimum you would be happy with and let it ride.

By the way that one on eBay had over 20 offers. I emailed the guy asking ehat his top offer was. He didn't reply lol

I always like idiot sellers on Ebay that have the "best offer" thing going, but they never actually sell it to the BEST offer. What's the point in allowing offers if you're just going to have a minimum you'd accept anyway? Start an auction at that amount, and see if anyone goes higher. Yeesh. Selling stuff isn't that hard if you have a brain.

One of those offers was mine, it was $1

I would guess yours is a review copy, activision was known for not letting WIPs out the door/etc

Seeing Pitfall II is a popular title I think you could get up to $200 on a good day, with some patience, but typical price would be in the $100^ range.

I agree with Crazy Climber's ~$200 assessment. Seeing as Pitfall II is such a wildly popular title only helps add a little additional value to it. It's also safe to say that it's a finished review copy. Personally, I'd let the first $150 offer take it.

US$75 to US$125 for a finished review copy, a work-in-progress version about US$200.

This is an accurate assessment of value.

@original poster

You will not buy yourself out of debt with this cart. I bet you crapped your pants when you saw that price.