mthompson

Intv Brotherhood shirt & mug

Pimpmaul69 and I have put our heads together and come up with a couple of items that we're ready to unveil.

post-39531-0-22466800-1412473363_thumb.pngpost-39531-0-84081100-1412473364_thumb.png

They're ready for ordering (click here) if they're to your liking. Better yet, put them on your Christmas list and give the link to Santa.

• Like 2

Im in for a shirt :)

Cant order until I get to an actual computer, this dated smart phone is shit for anything that involves clicking links or load times ;)

I'm in for a shirt. I'd buy a coffee mug if it was 12 oz.

We can do that. Is 11 oz. close enough?

post-39531-0-83898500-1412482385_thumb.png

Got T-shirt and mugs today. Unfortunately, this is how the mugs arrived.

Started the "oops, something's not right with this order" process.... Hopefully it'll work out fine.

post-35516-0-75295500-1414552537_thumb.jpg

post-35516-0-69227400-1414552566_thumb.jpg

post-35516-0-73678500-1414552578_thumb.jpg

Got T-shirt and mugs today. Unfortunately, this is how the mugs arrived.

Started the "oops, something's not right with this order" process.... Hopefully it'll work out fine.

that sucks. Hows the logo look though?

Geez, that really sucks. And my shirt turned out fine. Spreadshirt has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so they should make it right. Can you let us know?

That sucks. Yeah my shirts were great. U got the worst of the luck possible on that shipment. Looks like ups shipped it

Yes. That shirt is sheeite. I cannot in good conscience tell you it is ok to be representing the brotherhood with that. Hell the shattered coffee mug looks better than that. Not sure who made your shirt but he must be a disgruntled employee.

Edited by pimpmaul69

You should pour some coffee on it just to

You should pour some coffee on it just to be sure.

I have only received great shirts from spread shirt. I know it isn't funny to Steve yet but this reply from from Jason had me laughing at 5.a.m. before I left for work. Funny stuff! :P

You should pour some coffee on it just to

You should pour some coffee on it just to be sure.

I have only received great shirts from spread shirt. I know it isn't funny to Steve yet but this reply from from Jason had me laughing at 5.a.m. before I left for work. Funny stuff! :P

heh, I chuckled, too. Shards of ice coffee came out of my nose, then I cut myself on a piece of the stein's handle I didn't see stuck in the shirt sleeve after I tried to grab said stein, missing the handle somehow. :P

Replacements for all items on the way, so we'll see.

Oh, and yes, this was a UPS / USPS super-duper-tag-team delivery last time.

heh, I chuckled, too. Shards of ice coffee came out of my nose, then I cut myself on a piece of the stein's handle I didn't see stuck in the shirt sleeve after I tried to grab said stein, missing the handle somehow. :P

Replacements for all items on the way, so we'll see.

Oh, and yes, this was a UPS / USPS super-duper-tag-team delivery last time.

the reason i guessed ups is because they did this to so many packages i have sent. Twice i sent out a laser active player in a box that had a foot of padding on every side and both of them arrived with the players half as tall as they were originally. The plastic faceplates were shattered and the steel (yes steel) casing and circuit boards were flattened to about 3 inches tall. Those 2 items alone i had to refund about $750.00 and ups refused to reimburse me. I will never never never use ups. I bought a jbl 6.1 surround speaker set and when ups showed up one side of the box was ripped all the way down both sides and the subwoofer had a smashed corner and a broken foot. This was shipped in factory box with styrofoam and they managed to do that much damage Edited by pimpmaul69

Just a quick update... Spreadshirt shipped out a complete replacement for all items with no trouble at all. Items arrived today.

The mug is fantastic!

Shirt has a flaw again :/

Logo on stein got smaller!

Great! Now we've got variants! :P

Pics attached.

post-35516-0-77943600-1415236631_thumb.jpg

post-35516-0-61741300-1415236652_thumb.jpg

post-35516-0-03285000-1415236665_thumb.jpg

Wtf on the shirt. I hate the stein. The logo is so freaking tiny. It looks like someone took a glass and put a sticker on it. Mug looks good though

I havent had a chance to buy the brotherhood shirt yet. I just have the other two shirts. And they look good. Can anyone else confirm a good brotherhood printed shirt?

Wtf on the shirt. I hate the stein. The logo is so freaking tiny. It looks like someone took a glass and put a sticker on it. Mug looks good though

The smaller logo on the non-broken stein is a bummer. But the quality of the logo itself on both is great. The interior of the stein is "glossy" glass, the exterior is frosted. The logo seems to be etched or printed somehow -- laser printed? No idea of the process, but it seems great -- just a bit small.

The mystery of the logos sizes is solved. Looks like the graphics they used for the mug and the stein got swapped. Using a shard of the original mug, you can see.

Now, is it apparent from the online pics that this is the case? Unclear. I'd have to go back to the site and check.

post-35516-0-23120300-1415242857_thumb.jpg

post-35516-0-80775400-1415242870_thumb.jpg

post-35516-0-91120500-1415242880_thumb.jpg