IGNORED

Gazoo's Gaming Goodies -- (Game Carts)

Omega-TI

• 3 weeks later...

As of today, I have my EPROM burner setup and tested (it works on anything up to a 27C160), so I'll be able to burn chips to ship with boards once I have enough of them. Note that Atrax (Hummingbird EPROMs) also provides this chip-burning service and does a great job of it. I have my setup primarily to cover some chips that his system probably won't do. Otherwise, I'm just a backup for him on the Gazoo images. I also have labels and cases, so these would be sold as complete cartridges from me--please go to Atrax if you just need the EPROMs. :)

• Like 1

That primarily applies to the ÜberGROM. This is the first I've heard of issues in a Widget with any of the other boards. I've had three of the 128Kx4 boards in mine numerous times as I was building the Rasmus Trilogy and Flappy Bird cartridges. I never had more than two 512K boards in at a time though. I'll have to burn some chips and do some tests if I get some time this weekend. . .

That primarily applies to the ÜberGROM. This is the first I've heard of issues in a Widget with any of the other boards. I've had three of the 128Kx4 boards in mine numerous times as I was building the Rasmus Trilogy and Flappy Bird cartridges. I never had more than two 512K boards in at a time though. I'll have to burn some chips and do some tests if I get some time this weekend. . .

I lay corrected. (I ain't standing for that :P)

Oh ok, I thought that was just XB 2.7 suite which don't work at all in my widgit. The game arts work in my widgit as long as I only have 1 or 2 in it :)

Maybe a wonky widget, then? The slide switch on mine is sloppy and seems like it tries to activate two carts at once if it is not perfectly in position.

• 2 weeks later...

Was there a breakdown list anywhere of all of Gazoo's game cartridges? If there was, I seem to have somehow overlooked it. Could someone please point me in the right direction (or post them here)? I'd like to see exactly what games are on each cartridge.

I've attached a searchable PDF index of Gazoo's published cartridges, including Game Carts 1-5, Educational, Utility carts and Acadiel's multicart.

512K Cartridges.PDF

Edited by UKRetrogamer
  • Like 2

Note that there is also one cartridge image for the 512K Red boards by Acadiel--it has 62 of the various third party 8K cartridges on it--and that one does not need the 32K card due to the fact that no bank switching is necessary because none of the 8K cartridges need to switch once selected. It makes a nice addition to the collection and is the only one so far that works in console-only mode. Unless someone writes a new, large program designed specifically for the board it is probably the only one that will be able to work this way, as I'm pretty sure Acadiel grabbed nearly every 8K ROM image ever made for the TI to fill all of the available slots. It is up on the Hexbus site, IIRC as the 512K Multicart.

Thank you for posting Acadiel`s 512k 8k ROM collection. I was looking for this file to make it work in a real console, but still having some difficulties. maybe somebody can help me pointing me what I`m doing wrong.

I couldn`t make it work on a red board, It`s seems to me that this last images is for a 379 decoder.

I tried the images in a 128k x 4 board (with the 379 decoder) but the Multicart menu only start ups in one of the four possible swithcs configuration.

Anybody that was able to make this image work in a real console, either with a red board or with the 128Kx4 board can help me?

Thanks!

Tato