IGNORED

Need help appraising a lot of Atari 400/800/XL/XE CIB Rarity/oddities.

Link to pictures below

Need help identifying this stuff, I own a small retro store in Dracut, Ma called Bazaar Game Trading (Facebook.com/bazaargametrading) and being the only retro gaming store in the area that takes anything pre nes, I am seeming to run into a lot of really really cool stuff. I got an atari 400/800/xl/xe lot in recently, most CIB, most including ALL inserts, most having pristine beautiful labels, and I'm seeming to only find loose cart copies circulating for a lot of these.

so,

1. anyone know what these are worth? These are here because it's hard to find reliable salse data on them within the past 90 days from ebay, amazon, half.com etc. So, I've already done all that =]

2. How rare are these titles in this condition exactly? I am at heart a collector, I love what I work with so I am tempted to keep stuff all the time ; ;.

3. I have people who are wanting them but I need to find a price for them that's fair for me, and them. So I told them I had to do research here to find out what's fair.

Thanks everyone!

Message me by reply, private message, email- bazaargametrading@gmail.com, or facebook message at facebook.com/bazaargametrading

My pictures are uploaded on flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128465609@N08/with/15471969531/

Some of these are quite rare, such as Mr. TNT, others not so much. It is somewhat difficult to establish a precise value for Atari 8-bit carts (and disks) as the amounts they sell for tends to vary widely.

As far as rarity is concerned, you could try checking the database at Atarimania, although I am not sure how up-to-date it is.

I personally might be interested in Mountain King, especially if you have the manual for it (could not see it in the photos).