IGNORED

What 2600 games are you playing right now?

24Fanatic365

Been playing a lot of Missile Command, Pac-Man (Yes THAT Pac-Man! Lol!), Alien and Solar Fox. I've been trying to break 2,000 points on Pac-Man, and it hasn't been coming very easily. Just achieved a personal best on Alien, though. 40,748 points. Prior to that game, I don't think I've ever even made it to the 6th maze. Must have gotten lucky!

• Like 1

Been playing a lot of Missile Command, Pac-Man (Yes THAT Pac-Man! Lol!), Alien and Solar Fox. I've been trying to break 2,000 points on Pac-Man, and it hasn't been coming very easily. Just achieved a personal best on Alien, though. 40,748 points. Prior to that game, I don't think I've ever even made it to the 6th maze. Must have gotten lucky!

My 5 year old son has been playing 2600 pacman lately which in turn makes me play it too, however I've never had a problem with 2600 pacman. I like it for what it is, and regardless of accuracy, it's still fun. To my son, pacman is pacman so he enjoys it, and he also likes the arcade (my dad has the cab), just as I did at his age.

Here is a pic of him playing, I couldn't resist taking a picture.

post-39484-0-82167200-1420165492_thumb.jpg

Edited by sloth-machine
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Very inspiring to see the next generation of gamers playing something other than an iPad game!

After reading this brilliant post: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/223896-the-10-worst-atari-2600-games/?p=2962334

I've been playing a lot of Star Ship. What an awesome reminder that our own imagination is often what makes the game.

Other much-played titles of late: Night Driver, Superman, ET and Slot Machine. For a while I was playing Home Run, until I came within one out of a perfect game. I allowed a weird-angled hit that I managed to field, but was just a hair late tagging first. Man, did that HURT.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...