IGNORED

What 2600 games are you playing right now?

24Fanatic365

Playing Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes, as I received both a couple of days ago. Star Wars is fast and stressful, I like it. It hurts my hand though, but exploding AT-ATs are really gratifying. Tomatoes can be irritating, especially when shooting blocks to build the walls, and I feel the player character is too slippery (unlike in Star Wars, where slippery is good). Still, it gives a challenging game that I can see myself going back to. Just don't forget to switch the difficulty mode to A, as easy B gives infinite lives and a boring game as a result.

I've been on a big Super Breakout kick the last few days. I used to think Super Breakout on the 2600 was too hard to play for any reasonable length of time, but then I got used to the arcade version of Super Breakout on the household multicade and all of a sudden the Atari 2600 version seems way easier and more relaxing. :lol: