IGNORED

What 2600 games are you playing right now?

24Fanatic365

Been playing Aquaventure on the Atari Flashback 5. Too bad it wasn't released.

This is a pretty fun game. Never even heard of it before, but I have it on my Harmony Cart. This is my 2nd attempt. This ramps up pretty quickly! And you don't have much air on the later stages!

Thanks for mentioning this game, AtarinDave

3c65b2ab1168709eea48b7f806470812.jpg

Sent from my iPhone directly into your brain using Tapatalk

H.E.R.O. and Stay Frosty 2, for Gold Medal Tournament Finals on 2600 NEW HSC Season 4.

For Stay Frosty 2, I'm practicing the higher levels via Level Selector, and recording my video tutorials to study.

Check out my Stay Frosty 2 Level 128 video tutorial. You will see the ending with Santa Claus saved by me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyiSBf5nc9I

Edited by oyamafamily

I've been playing Haunted House lately. This is definitely the time of year to do it.

Good choice. That's usually my gaming tradition as well. I like playing it in the dark with the volume turned up. :)

But lately, I've been interested in some of the games I don't own that are on the Flashback 5. Like Shield Shifter, Strip Off, Miss It, etc.

Edited by AtarinDave

That is not fair LOL

:lol: I'm somewhat involved in the project - besides that I've been providing ongoing support such as ways to improve to the flicker logic.

I think John plans to start posting ROMs in Homebrew Discussion sometime in November for additional play testing, so keep an eye out in that forum.

• Like 2

There seems to be a pixel missing at the bottom playfield. Are you experiencing this in the game somewhere else too? What's your hardware?

Hmm. I hadn't noticed the missing pixel...the game is too much fun! I'll fire up the cart this weekend and let you know. The hardware in this picture is my modified 4 switch woody (Composite/S-Video w/Pause).