IGNORED

What 2600 games are you playing right now?

24Fanatic365

STAY FROSTY 2: STAY FROSTIER

Finally!! I completed this game and reached the final objective - save Santa Claus. BUT I didn't beat MC Callister's highest score of 378,853 points, obtained on 2600 NEW HSC Season 4, Week 26 (Games Never Played).

VIDEOS (to see how to solve all 128 levels):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK1W9S_ZPn4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI_N1VCBvzY

STATISTICAL TABLES:

post-24681-0-96365500-1450914328_thumb.png post-24681-0-22859500-1450914335_thumb.png post-24681-0-69015600-1450914344_thumb.png post-24681-0-96156500-1450914352_thumb.png

SCREENSHOT - THE ENDPOINT OF STAY FROSTY 2:

post-24681-0-07132100-1450914403_thumb.png

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing a couple of games of Juno First every day.

I found a MAME cabinet in a dingy mall while xmas holidaying in Crocodile Dundee territory, and played the arcade version for the very first time. I loved it, but now that I'm back in civilisation I can play the really quite extraordinary Atari version with a proper joystick, as nature (any my big hands) intended.

Space Raid and slowly getting better at it.

On emulation right now,I ordered the game along with Dungeon Stalker out of the Atari store yesterday.

To me Space Raid gets it sooooo right.

Love how smooth it plays,much smoother than the Coleco version(the one I play allot.) And the difficulty is tough but sort of addicting,it makes you a better player. And swooping down into the cities is so damn dangerous because the gun turrets are so damn alert.

Its a crowning achievement to see this playing in isometric 3D on such old hardware,and it plays really amazing,graphics look nice too. Cheers to the guy who made this game for us,you really outdid yourself.

But yeah thats what I'm playing right now. Can't get to get the game on Friday,the box and manual really look well done too,as does Dungeon Stalker. :thumbsup:

Edited by PhoenixMoonPatrol