IGNORED

What 2600 games are you playing right now?

24Fanatic365

That is not fair LOL

:lol: I'm somewhat involved in the project - besides that I've been providing ongoing support such as ways to improve to the flicker logic.

I think John plans to start posting ROMs in Homebrew Discussion sometime in November for additional play testing, so keep an eye out in that forum.

I think it's time to play Scramble! :D

• Like 1

Galactopus. I beat him 3 times, before dying and watching him devour my cities.

Star Castle Arcade. I've owned it for over a week but only today did I really sit down and try to actually get good at it. This is one majorly tough game. Trying to fly in a straight line while shooting in another direction, all the while avoiding enemy shots. I never lasted long on the coin-op either, back in the day.

• Like 3

Star Castle Arcade. I've owned it for over a week but only today did I really sit down and try to actually get good at it. This is one majorly tough game. Trying to fly in a straight line while shooting in another direction, all the while avoiding enemy shots. I never lasted long on the coin-op either, back in the day.

Yea, the game is not easy, even though we tried to make it easier than the Arcade original. That one is insane and ramps up in difficulty very fast, but still people have managed to master it.

Donkey Kong VCS homebrew, Star Voyager and Spider Fighter have been my post-Thanksgiving games of choice.

12274777_10208343912495624_3676147229293

I just downloaded the rom for this one, and I'm quite impressed. It will never cease to amaze me what the "graphically challenged" 2600 is truly capable of.

Sent from my iPhone directly into your brain using Tapatalk

Edited by 24Fanatic365